Thread: Gief Jokes!

Deleted

Talking Gief Jokes!

Post up your best jokes guys, want a bit of a lol =P

15+ Year Old Account
    Knock Knock

A guy is having a drink in a pub, when a drunk walks up to him "Hey, dude .. are you Chinese?"
    "What ? No .. leave me alone." The drunk wanders off.
    After about ten minutes, the drunk is back: "Dude .. are you Chinese?"
    The guy replies: "No. Go away." and resumes his drink.
    After some more time, the drunk comes back for the third time, because all good jokes consist of three parts.
    He asks again: "Hey, hey ... are you Chinese?" The guy at the bar thinks: well, maybe I should just say yes, that might get him to go away.
    "Why, yes. Yes, I am Chinese."
    "Whoooa .. duuude .. you really can't tell."

Deleted
    Who's there?

Deleted
    Who's there? (I know I'm gonna regret this)

Deleted
    All the people ran out from the burning hospital, except peter mongols, there were someone who had whistled his wheelchair *going into a fit of laughing and crying*

15+ Year Old Account
    Toby

*10chrs blah blah

Deleted
    It was little Jimmy who had come home and had finally finished laughing as he stood in the living room, then his father asked: "What are you laughing of" so said Jimmy, "I put a bomb under the teacher's chair, " Then go to the school and say sorry, he's father said angry. "what school ?????"
    Last edited by mmoc6fe5efbb31; 2011-01-01 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life.

....pfffffahahahahaha!

That one gets me every time.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Did you hear about the guy who drowned in a bowl of Musli?

Turns out he was pulled in by a strong currant...

Deleted
    A man lost his box of All-Bran. He was no longer able to get his fi-bre day.

Three people crash land their plane on an island full of cannibals. The chief tells them that they need to go into the jungle and bring back 10 pieces of fruit. The first guy comes back with 10 apples. The chief tells the first guy that he needs to push all 10 apples up his own rear and if he makes any noise the cannibals will eat him. He gets the first 4 done, but on the 5th apple, he cries out in pain, so they eat him. The second guy comes back with 10 grapes. The chief tells him the same thing. The second man was doing very well, but on the 9th grape he suddenly bursts into laughter, so they eat him. The second guy meets the first guy in the afterlife. The first guy says, "Dude you almost had it! Why did you laugh?" And the second guy says, "Because I saw the third guy carrying pineapples."

Most jokes that I laugh at would be considered offensive by a minority..so I'll just not post and read other's jokes .
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.