Having issues with raid healing

Hey all Ive been having some issues with raid healing and mana during raids. I started raiding this week on my druid, and almost on every boss fight I felt like I was healing way less than others, and still Ooming early and often. I think my main issue is still healing like were all playing WOTLK still and using Rejuv too much but Im not exactly sure. I try to keep LB's up on the tank for replenish and Swiftmend/Nourish as I can.

BWD Logs - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lv0qbus1wc89hsk8/
    BoT Logs - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lv0qbus1wc89hsk8/

Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B3psy/simple
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

keep in mind that for the most part you wont NEED to keep ppl at full HP like you did with wrath. The damage just isnt that fast.

And good dps will move the hell out of damage AOE's asap or reduce the amount of damage taken asap so that hots and other things like lightwells can bring them back to full again.

raid healing gets a little harder in 10 and 25m end game areas, but places like throne of the winds can be a challenge with the movement and the kinds of aoe that is incoming. You will still be able to stop casting and regen mana at times, but its recognizing when incoming damage is there and anticipating it. Use your cd's often, especially if they are 3 min or under(ToL, Innervate) and use them EARLY. Some of the longer raids you will be able to pop ToL twice and keep mana while using your OOC procs from multiple LB on targets, and having those LB up will usually heal dps to 80% or higher when the bloom/during their durations. Same for innervate, REALLY keep an eye on your mana bar and use this ability early on in the fight so you dont find yourself with the boss at 45% hp and you are completely oom with no recourse.

Keep in mind that healing meters mean less now then they ever did. If ppl are alive and the boss is dead then congrats you did your job. The only time i would worry about healing meters is if the TANK beats you on them. then you have cause to really contemplate whether or not healing is for you.

OK that being said, here are some pointers for you, specifically, gear/spec/stats:

Gear:
    I cant really fault most of your gear, its probably luck on thing that have dropped buuuut see if you can find just a touch more gear that has haste first instead of reforged.

Your trinkets need to be replaced, asap, first thing to do imo. The darkmoonfaire is coming and they have an excellent healing trinket, but if you dont want to spend the gold on that(typically 25k per trinket on the low end) Try to farm a heroic tear of blood(or get one in general) its 215 int and 1200~ spirit on proc to replace your rainsong. And using the spirit on proc JC trinket over your current JC trinket or in place of rainsong will be really helpful.

Haste proc/uses will just run you oom that much faster, its more of a playstyle choice then anything else at this moment imo.

Gemming:
    You are raiding, put some blues in place of those green gems, srsly. Ive run alot of guilds/pugs/you name it and i usually wont take a player to a raid(old or new) that hasnt put the best things on/in their gear.

If you replace all your int and spirit gems in your gear you will gain 110 int.

ALSO(this kinda falls under gemming too)

You have 1158 haste, im sure that replacing your OH with the justice OH(simple replacement, easy to get) will get you close, if not over 1221 haste. In a raid environment, this haste rating will give you an extra tick on your LB(which should be up near 95% of the time). Haste is the biggest throughput stat you have, that haste goal is the current one you have a realistic possibility of getting with t11/heroic blue gearing.

Spec:
    If you are going to go into the moonkin tree with NG then i would suggest picking up moonglow to some degree, if you DONT want to pick up moonglow then I would suggest taking those points in NG OUT of there and putting them into Efflorescence AND blessing of the grove, they really are doing almost nothing for you if moonglow is not being used.

Try this if you arent going to use moonglow:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#00bZcZrfzIdcruouo

It will give you 10% more to efflorescence and 4% more to rejuv(including the instant from GOTEM)

Seeing how you are getting alot of residual healing with efflorescence im going to suggest a RAID healing spec for you. there are several to choose from and i hope that some of this will help you while not going oom. BUT efflorescence is only doing roughly 5% of your healing, so you have a choice to make. Drop efflorescence for mana regen or not

without efflorescence:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbbZcZMfzIdcrzouo

^this spec has taken out the 2 points you had in it and put them into moonglow

I saw that you didnt use much HT or nourish, so dropping bounty might be useful for you and increase your healing through efflorescence. I would say try it out if you are NOT healing the tank with regrowth. Having that 60% crit on regrowth is very nice imo, but you still only did roughly 6% of your healing with that spell so this spec might work for you:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbbZcZMfzId0ruouo

This next spec is more of a hybrid that includes moonglow, 2/3 furor(which i dont personally like) and has 2/3 bounty AND efflorescence:
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbbZMZMfzIdMrdouo

It will reduce your mana pool by 5% but give you an overall reduction to the costs of all your spells by 6% and give you a 20% less chance to crit with your regrowth, but offer you a little less mana cost overall:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbbZMZMfzIdMrdouo

The resto spec on my druid currently is one that ive enjoyed using, but i'll most likely be picking up efflorescence if i ever get into srs bizness raiding.

Anyways, i hope some of this helps you, but to recap so ur not sifting, my major advice is get blue gems, switch your trinkets to something better, pick up the PVE OH to reach your haste cap and to take a long hard look at your spec

i don't have to say much my my sig hits the nail on the head in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Healers have every rite to be anal.
    Quote Originally Posted by grayscale-warfare View Post
    If this is your major epiphany, I am saddened
    Quote Originally Posted by Decan View Post
    Healers cannot carry groups anymore simple as that, everyone needs to do their job and do it right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyr View Post
    i don't have to say much my my sig hits the nail on the head in my opinion.
    Agreed, thank god DPS actually have their mistakes noticed now whereas before nobody would notice when a DPS screwed up. I've personally been surprised by several what I thought were 'good' players screwing up severely and not just the one time either.

I would also suggest to your raid leader to assign healers to certain groups

Depending on your comp, and the raid there is going to be signifigant damage coming in certain places in the raid, and most raids will carry 5-7 healers. 2 healers on the tank 24/7 thats all they do, and then assign a healer for each group. This will help out with mana conservation per healer, free up some healing classes(like druids) to do a little more on the tank while their group isnt taking damage etc. If ppl do their assignments correctly it should save alot of mana overall.

communication with the healers is essential now as well, if you do group assignments you will be able to call for help if needed, other healers whos groups arent taking damage will be able to help out as well if needed but focusing on 5 people and a tank takes your mind out of panic mode when EVERYONE is taking damage, and allows you to think on your feet a little better.