Poll: Who is more awesome?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Vegeta no doubt! FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF.....<BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM>
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Goku ssj3 he was badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    vegeta over goku for dbz naruto for anything else (naruto after sage form before sage kaguya kimimaro)

Vegeta just for the whole over 9000 thing. Although maybe that's also a reason to vote against him...

Goku and anything Dragonball,Dragonballz,DragonballGT is why i'm still kid at heart, such a great cast and flow of action XD

Vegeta and Piccolo. Gohan was just too dumb, as was his father, although they were funny.
    Vegeta is the typical "bad guy" who turns into a rival and finally into some sort of "friend" that deeply cares for his family, although he's too proud to admit it. Though I'm not a fan of GT, you can see that these emotions continue even when he was corrupted by Bebi. Plus he's hooked up with Bulma and has the hottest son in the whole series (future Trunks ^.^)

Piccolo started out as evil because of his "father" but has this sweet relationship to Gohan. Of all the "fighting" cast he's the most intelligent (well, Bulma beats him easily, but she's an engineer) and serious one.

Deleted
    1. Gohan, from kid to adult, he's a great character and probably the more realistic of the bunch. Also, Videl is an awesome match for him.
    2. Piccolo, interesting character and the only non-saiyan that was able to keep up with them. We see him go from pure evil(never knowing anything else) to become genuinely caring about other people.

I really dislike that practicly all non-saiyan(full,half,quarter) are eventually put on 'retirement', even Piccolo, being awesome as he is, gets a put in the backseat to make room for Goku,Gohan,Goten,Vegeta,Trunks and even little Pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    Vegeta and Piccolo. Gohan was just too dumb, as was his father, although they were funny.
    Gohan, dumb?! WHAT?! He, besides Bulma, was the smartest character on the show, you gotta remember that in the first seasons, he was just a little boy, ofcourse he wasn't up to adult level. He did mature to become a very smart guy, probably one of the only ones on the show that actually studied and went to school. Goten is the one that is exactly like his father.
    Last edited by mmoceb869bdf1d; 2011-01-26 at 01:45 PM.

Gogeta!

t
    e
    n
    characters

Spirit Bomb....

/thread
    Laughing so much, you laugh silent and end up clapping like a retarded seal.

Deleted
    I have always thought that Vegeta was extremely badass..
    But my alltime favorite is and always will be Piccolo!!
    Nameks for the win!

DB, and DBZ were my fav series as a kid... as for GT, I heard that it got too "Americanized" which seemed to me destroyed the series, it was watchable, but didnt have that humph that DBZ had.

Goku always took the cake for me.
    HM to Master Roshi as well.. and Krillian(sp?)

gohan is the most powerful non fused character in dbz. goku is the greatest hero of all time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilette View Post
    DB, and DBZ were my fav series as a kid... as for GT, I heard that it got too "Americanized" which seemed to me destroyed the series, it was watchable, but didnt have that humph that DBZ had.

Goku always took the cake for me.
    HM to Master Roshi as well.. and Krillian(sp?)
    DBGT wasn't created by Akira Toriyama.. so therefor GT dont exist..

10+ Year Old Account
    Broly..

dont ask why i just like him^^