Thread: Dear AH users

Dear AH users

Please stop putting up your goods one at a time. Having to sift through 10 pages of single stack items to get to the lowest priced 20 stack is ridiculously annoying. I don't care if your single stack item is half of the price of a 20 stack, I will not sit there and click 60 times to save that money.

This drives me CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

get auctionator, it annoy me as well to see stacks of 1. auctionator will put all the same price items under same place so u can will see 10 or so difrent sellers insteed of 20000 pages

lightweight addon, Auctionlite: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ctionLite.html.

when buying, it separates items by cheapest per unit. Also, you can click multiple auctions, via Ctrl or Shift, and all you have to do to buy them is hit a confirmation button for every item you want, and it'll sit in the same spot so you don't have to move. Albeit, single stacks are annoying, but this at least allows some better buying of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

I 2nd Auctionlite. If you want an addon that will let you quickly find the cheapest items by price/size without completely redoing your entire ah ui like auctioneer will, get Auctionlite

I like Auctionator. It seems pretty lightweight and fast. It has helped me spend so much gold

i have right click buyout so this doesnt bother me at all, get addons

10+ Year Old Account
    lol yea im the same way ill spend the 30 extra gold or so for the full posted stack vs clicking the damn 20 singles

Use auctionator and buyout people selling stuff at retarded low prices and repost at the current market value = profit
    it also lets u sort stack sizes so if u want a stack of 20 u can buy it, but if there are say 20 stacks of 1 at 5sp and the stacks of 20 are selling at 50sp15cp it lets u buy the singles at any amount desired that available with 1 click, so if there are 10 singles selling at cheaper per item than the 20 u can buy them all

Silly people buying stuff on the AH without addons. You can't even see the cheapest buyout with the normal UI, a fact I exploit daily.