Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarwhale001 View Post
    With some extensive searching on EJ I appear to have clarified what my friend was saying.
    Something like ISF > Corr > UA > BoA > Haunt > SB > priority.
    Apparently throwing up Haunt first is completely useless as you have no DoTs up yet so theres no gain of using Haunt first, I can't find much information on the OPENING ROTATION (not the priority list, not how you think it's best to keep Soul Fire up) currently.
    I guess I'll keep looking around since things seem to have changed since I last played Affliction.

---------- Post added 2011-01-01 at 10:38 PM ----------

What in this thread is sigh worthy, at all?

---------- Post added 2011-01-01 at 10:45 PM ----------

Off topic, but I thought I'd let you know that Affliction is currently using Succubus as of a day or two.
    Succubus, and haunt has a traveling time, so use soulf>haunt>ua>cor>doo>

The reason you want BoA up first is because it does more damage as it ticks longer in duration so its the DoT you most want to tick the full duration to be doing the best dps. At least that is my take on it.

Deleted
    I do it this way:

CoE (i saw this one missing in all the lists in this thread)
    Soulfire (not SB'ned so i get some aggro space)
    Haunt
    Corr
    Agony
    UA
    Shadow Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    For the smarter people under us it's retarded to hardcast it when you can simply soulburn and harverst right before the pull.

Well, let's see, just the fact that it's been asked many times before and the fact that this information is very easy to find if you wouldn't be too lazy to use the search function. Therefore, sigh.
    Enlighten me, because frankly you didn't answer my question and I searched for the answer on EJ for quite awhile.
    It's called multiple sources. Perhaps you should calm down and stop treating other Warlocks on this board like they play like shit.

---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 10:47 AM ----------

Furthermore, here I sit wondering why you didn't use the search function to learn how to gem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Opening rotation has been discussed enough.
    Soulfire, hardcasted or Instant + subsequent Harvest
    COE if no one else is providing it, or you are affliction and have Jinx.
    Then follow DPCT

Locking this because it's getting hot in here.

R.I.P. YARG