Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    What addon caused the spinny circle?

What does that spinny circle mean? What did it mean when it was spinny and green?
    PowerAuras, would seem to indicate different states of Chakra.

How's Frostmane going for y'all btw?

15+ Year Old Account
    Not bad, we're catching up again now that we've replaced our lost members.

I'm honoured that you deem me worthy of stalking!

What does that spinny circle mean? What did it mean when it was spinny and green?
    I think it was chakra, i dunno why sanctuary chakra would be green, but I think it matched when the colors changed. It's also something my brain would explode from having to see all the time

The vid was nicely edited, love when people edit boss voices into music. Haven't figured out that part of editing yet, or found the program.

On that note I do not like healing meters showing, green stuff poping all over the place, and that spinning thing. To each his own, it's a clean and open Ui which everyone should aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post
    I think it was chakra, i dunno why sanctuary chakra would be green, but I think it matched when the colors changed. It's also something my brain would explode from having to see all the time
    Me too, I generally set mine to show if I HAVEN'T done something/got some buff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harky View Post
    The same Gul'dan whose skull was powerful enough to make Illidan what he is today. The same Gul'dan who became the Lich King and fused with Arthas. That's the kind of power Cho'gall brings to the table on his own.
    You are messing with 2 different story. First, Guldan dyied in the Tomb of Sargeras, his skull got to Felwood where the demon used it as an artifact of great power(considering Guldan was very powerfull). Illidan got control of it and became a bad boy trying to rescue the night elves.

Then you have Mr. Nerzhul, bad ass orc shaman of Draenor who went into a crazy power frenzy and stole artifacts from the eastern kingdom before blowing up Draenor only to disaepear in a portal where the Nethreazim found him and trapped his soul within the magical armor of the Lich King. Oh and they also made him control the undead.

Not sure if you were joking or not, but it's made up of 2-3 textures from Poweraura's, and he's set them to rotate at high speeds. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post
    #1 being gul'dan and the mages? rhonin and jaina? O.o
    Yeah I actually did mess up on Nerzul/Gul'dan. So Cho'gall is #3 Warlock. Nerzul > Gul'dan > Cho'gall. Mages would be Medivh > Antonidas > Cho'gall. Technically Mage, Shaman and Warlock are the same, which means pure power wise it's something like Medivh > Thrall > Nerzul > Gul'dan > Antonidas > Cho'gal. Jaina isn't on the same level as them. She's weaker than Kael, Rhonin, etc.

Cho'galls hard mode is basically the same as his normal mode in terms of what the fight entails though. The main worry is adds and hard hitting melee.

Quote Originally Posted by harky View Post
    Jaina isn't on the same level as them.
    Cho'galls hard mode is basically the same as his normal mode in terms of what the fight entails though. The main worry is adds and hard hitting melee.
    Yeah, I realized I goofed afterwards, I was thinking of Medivh's line to Gul'dan in Black Morass and then forgot about him.

Getting closer on topic though, the details on Cho'gall are already final (are people on him already?? I've completely lost track of where progression is... Hard mode remains 'essentially' the same with a bigger emphasis on the adds? =/

He's not down, but guilds are attempting him. For it to not be a let-down his hardmode would have to be a completely different fight with completely different mechanics. Not sure why I'm surprised though, Blizz has yet to make any really good 'mage' fights. The closest they ever came was Kael'thas, but they ruined it with the multi-phasing turning it into almost a pure melee fight until the end of the fight. They got lucky with Illidan since he had a legit lore reason to be a melee fight, but a lot of people forget that Illidan himself is one of the more important mages in Warcraft. They just think 'demon hunter' now despite his orgins and training all being arcane magic.