Thread: Affliction

Deleted

Affliction

I dinged 85 on my warlock for somedays ago and i have some questions..

1. Is it haste/crit or haste/mastery that is most important as a affliction?
    2. How should i reforge. I know to hit until hitcapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dots got you down?

Demons giving you the hoof?

Specs making you feel like a wreck?

WELL TODAY'S YOUR LUCKY DAY! Now, with new and improved "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS BEEN COVERED ALREADY!"

Yes, that's right! It's "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS BEEN COVERED ALREADY!," the answer to all your Warlock problems!

Simply open a new tab and add "elitistjerks.com," and PRESTO! Your problems are as good as gone!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Act now, and you can receive our very own patented "THIS IS ALREADY BEATEN TO DEATH IN STICKY THREADS" formula, FREE OF CHARGE!

So act now, and get your "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAS BEEN COVERED ALREADY!" today! Moderators are standing by!

10/10

The Warlock Post

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Dots got you down?

Demons giving you the hoof?

Specs making you feel like a wreck?

etc etc etc...
    Or, y'know, you could behave like a decent human being when someone poses a perfectly legitimate question.

Whatever.

Get to hit-cap

Intellect is priority #1 after that (even with Spirit Tap running out of mana is a problem and healers dont have an unlimited supply like we do)
    Then Crit>Haste>Mastery

And though Mistersoup is correct, this info is kinda easily found, don't let him get you down. Your thread will likely sink out of notice shortly after you get the info you need. But for future notice, all your questions are likely easily found in the stickies here or on Elitistjerks (which can be a little mathy).

Happy New Year btw

Strange, I had :
    Int : 3.2749dps
    Haste : 1.4442dps
    Crit : 1.1659dps
    Mastery : 1.0995dps

Putting priorities after hit to be Haste>Crit>Mastery