Page 1 of 10
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Paragon & others explot Atramedes heroic

    Now this is not a troll post, I have accumulated evidence to post this, however there is still of course the chance that this isn't 100% true, hear me out first.

    As many of you may know stars reported the bug with atramades on heroic. It exploits his ability sonic pulse by moving him into the doorway (as far as I know so far).

    I will begin with Paragon. First and foremost, on their website they have not posted a screenshot of the kill, and after many people of the community asking them to, they still have not. People have also asked them to release the video of their kill to prove they didn't exploit. To this, they have replied 'I didn't bother to fraps as I needed the extra fps'. It is known that Paragon always have at least 3 people frappsing their heroic kills. The poor 'I didn't fraps it' excuse has come into play, and they are refusing the release a screenshot or movie. Now, paragon have also released their world of logs for the kill on their website. As you can see, most of the attempts were very short (2 minute), then they suddenly had an 11 minute attempt which was the kill (most likely via the bug). What the world of logs also shows, is that they use only TWO melee on the kill, because melee can't really hide behind the boss when he is facing the entrance. You can also see the damage from sonar pulse is incredibly higher in previous attempts compared to the kill.

    Now, if Paragon did infact get a clean kill, WHY are they refusing to release a movie. It is easy to tell if they exploited or not in a video, however the 'we didn't frapse' excuse has come into play (when they always have multiple people frapsing for hard modes). Even a screenshot is not being released.. however they could throw in their normal mode screenshot so it may be hard to get evidence from this.

    Now, Method. I will admit I don't have as much evidence for the method kill, however if you head over to their website, you can see the killshot. What is in the kill shot you might ask? Atramades head in the doorway. GG. Atramades is almost always put in the centre or close to it, as it makes it easier to avoid sonar pulses, however of course when he is in the doorway his sonar pulses bug.

    Now please don't go crazy over this post, it could infact be false. However, if there is no video released from Paragon before the next reset it is safe to assume they have exploited. It doesn't take long to upload a video to youtube, and they have multiple people frapsing. Please paragon prove to the community you aren't one of those guilds who exploits for world firsts. The world of logs points to a glitch due to them using almost no melee dps, the attempt times, and the sonar pulse damage. I will take back everything I have said if you guys can prove with a video that you haven't glitched, but at the moment all this evidence points towards an exploit. If it's a clean kill there is almost no reason not to post a video.

    Thank you for reading. If they have not posted evidence by the next reset I do beleive this should be on the front page, but either way I thought it was worth sharing.

  2. #2
    you know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met playing a computer game in a way you disagree with

  3. #3
    You have no proof, and little to no support. Paragon is not required to justify themselves to anyone here or Blizzard for that matter of fact. They don't require a normal person to video tape ourselves playing, so unless they can prove nothing will happen.

  4. #4
    High Overlord Sailen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    176
    He is kind of right, i have done some search too, even spot with Method. They didn't had much to say about it, so i really hope we can get some stuff confirmed by blizz or some of the guilds who killed him.
    (Guilds without combat log, kill vid or a better kill screen, not like Methods)

  5. #5
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Assen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    93
    Well, apart from the fact the logs my show the things you say,

    I doubt they will release a video anytime soon or atleast not till more guilds got him down, because guilds like Paragon / Method dont wanna share their tactics after a world first or whatever.

    Apart from the fact he might be killed after being bugged and what not.
    Augusta, Shield slamming since '05

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Well, apart from the fact the logs my show the things you say,

    I doubt they will release a video anytime soon or atleast not till more guilds got him down, because guilds like Paragon / Method dont wanna share their tactics after a world first or whatever.

    Apart from the fact he might be killed after being bugged and what not.
    Doesn't stop them from posting a screenshot and i bet, they have one.

  7. #7
    High Overlord Sailen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    176
    Another thing here, Ensidia dont have a combot log, vid or a good kill screen.

    http://filebase.manaflask.com/images...amedeskill.jpg
    As you can see he is at the door of the room, just behind them.

  8. #8
    The Patient Draykin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    You have no proof, and little to no support. Paragon is not required to justify themselves to anyone here or Blizzard for that matter of fact. They don't require a normal person to video tape ourselves playing, so unless they can prove nothing will happen.
    Well, they might need to justify themselves to Blizzard since guilds have gotten banned for exploiting on kills.

  9. #9
    Instead of blaming the people that use the exploits to get there kill, blame blizzard themselves..... OR maybe that is the way blizzard intended for the fight strategy to be there in the first place...

    my question is: is there a clear explanation from blizzard to whether or not this is NOT the way to kill Atramedes in HC mode ? i didn't see anything on battle.net daily news and hotfixs to this matter so i would say THIS IS the way to kill Atramedes HC Mode and we SHOULD use this method.

  10. #10
    Stood in the Fire Killaim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A puddle of drool
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleabd View Post
    my question is: is there a clear explanation from blizzard to whether or not this is NOT the way to kill Atramedes in HC mode ? i didn't see anything on battle.net daily news and hotfixs to this matter so i would say THIS IS the way to kill Atramedes HC Mode and we SHOULD use this method.
    I'm quite sure that rendering almost every Atramedes' ability useless is NOT the intended way of killing him. Blizzard is probably working on a fix for this, maybe putting in a door or something.

  11. #11
    Legendary! Treelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,818
    Looks like they're all hiding it, heres' to hoping a few of them get banned or whatever Blizz does to them... They know they're doing wrong so it's their own fault for participating in the e-peen wars.. Fair play to those who get it down the way it was intended.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    You have no proof, and little to no support. Paragon is not required to justify themselves to anyone here or Blizzard for that matter of fact. They don't require a normal person to video tape ourselves playing, so unless they can prove nothing will happen.
    There is enough proof in the fact that paragon wont post any screenshots or videos.

    A big guild like paragon are always taking screenshots and filming their fights and now suddenly wont post any on a fight that people know can be exploited.

    If they had nothing to hide they would have posted screenshot or video by now.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

    We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

  13. #13
    High Overlord Sailen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    There is enough proof in the fact that paragon wont post any screenshots or videos.

    A big guild like paragon are always taking screenshots and filming their fights and now suddenly wont post any on a fight that people know can be exploited.

    If they had nothing to hide they would have posted screenshot or video by now.
    Paragon didnt abuse the bug, they got a "clean" combat log.

  14. #14
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Essex, England.
    Posts
    80
    Well im sure blizz will withhold there integrity and remove any realm/world firsts as they done With Ensidia on LK kill.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    There is enough proof in the fact that paragon wont post any screenshots or videos.

    A big guild like paragon are always taking screenshots and filming their fights and now suddenly wont post any on a fight that people know can be exploited.

    If they had nothing to hide they would have posted screenshot or video by now.
    Look at Paragon's combatlog from their kill before you judge. It strongly indicates that they DIDN'T exploit the encounter.

  16. #16
    I'm pretty sure Paragon and Method exploited it. Due to the proofs being said here.

    I'm also pretty sure Ensidia did. They were 5/12 HC, and then just in a few hours they were 7/12 HC. Guess that's because Atramedes wasn't so hard for them
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

  17. #17
    High Overlord Sailen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    I'm pretty sure Paragon and Method exploited it. Due to the proofs being said here.

    I'm also pretty sure Ensidia did. They were 5/12 HC, and then just in a few hours they were 7/12 HC. Guess that's because Atramedes wasn't so hard for them
    Fix your research another time, Paragon DIDN'T abuse it !

  18. #18
    Brewmaster juzalol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,281
    Evading shit from the boss by going out line of sight really doesn't sound too much of an exploit.

    I understand Evading adds(yogg), repairing platform(LK granades) being exploits but staying out line of sight... really...?
    I'd point a finger towards blizzard for making an encounter like this. Most likely no banns will be thrown and blizzard will just change / fix the boss to work like they intended which will make the boss a lot harder.

  19. #19
    Haha, when Ensidia is exploiting firstkills people laugh, point fingers and jump the hate bandwagon. When paragon are suspected for exploit it's "they don't need to prove anything"


  20. #20
    High Overlord Sailen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Haha, when Ensidia is exploiting firstkills people laugh, point fingers and jump the hate bandwagon. When paragon are suspected for exploit it's "they don't need to prove anything"

    Fix your research another time, Paragon DIDN'T abuse it ! Can people stop posting stuff they dont know anything about, its really pissing me off....

    PARAGON COMBAT LOG
    Its pretty easy to tell from the dmg done and by how, they didnt abuse it. But there is a fun thing about there log... If you see THIS you can see they only used 2 melee ? 15 range and 2 melee, thats kind of wierd, but yea.. more dps in air phase ofc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •