Zin'rokh Wielders: Arms or Fury?

Just throwing this out there, those of you with this sexy beast of a weapon, do you have a preference on spec to utilize this weapon? Just picked it up the other day and can't wait to get my warr up to 85 to use it. I can see good things about both specs, but wondered if there was any kind of consensus. Talking PvE primarily here. Thanks for the input!

I would use it for whatever spec, it's great for either.

First off: You bastard. This sword will not discover for me.

Second off: It really is a fantastic weapon for both. Hit is obviously a plus for Fury Warriors, trying to get to the hard cap, while for Arms it allows you to pick up pieces that wouldn't have hit on them and instead get Crit or Mastery and/or reforge out of what hit you have to meet the 8% mandatory cap. It's perfectly itemized as it is-- Crit and Hit with a slow swing time for more base damage. It's a win.

doesn't ir have crit haste?;p
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Crit and Hit, great for most melee classes who can use it.

@ Riklopz Sorry, I knew I'd get at least one "damn you" reply lol. To be fair it took 2 toons doing Arch to get it, first toon's run was sub optimal, used far too many Troll frags while leveling before I learned better. Not to mention I farmed over 1200 frags on my 2nd toon (1200 on first toon as well) and ended up not needed to use 1k on said 2nd toon, heh.

Try doing solves while standing on the ZG Hakkar Altar! Sounds like superstition and nonsense but damnit it worked for me!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

I have Viscious Weapon, I gave up on that a long time ago.

But, it is great for both specs which ever you like or which ever proves to pull out the most DPS. With lots of pvp gear and a pvp spec as arms I was able to do a sustained 8k dps on a dummy.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's itemized more for Fury because of the high amount of hit on it. If it was an Arms weapon, it would have Mastery on it.
    It's good for both, though.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Well if it's got Crit AND Mastery then yeah, but an Arms warrior can do without mastery one one weapon if it was for hit. Crit is basically just as good if not better. Plus... other weapons got... like... Expertise at 359.
    Last edited by Riklopz; 2011-01-01 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Not as stupid sounding now. Hurpdurp

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure what you're trying to say there, Riklopz.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Fixed for stupidity.

Due to the hit and crit I am currently using it with Foe reaper (heroic) for fury, but its beast as arms as well, since it lets you reforge hit into crit or mastery elsewhere.

Its the best weapon you can use with ashkandi when it comes to fury before heroic 372 ilvl weapons. In
    PVE every plate DPS class seems to need the hit+crit stats Zin'Rokh and Ashkandi give, so I simply got
    it to not have to spend twice as much DKP.

In PVP resilience is key, and since the weapons actually have strength now I dont see any reason why
    someone would work their ass off farming ~3000 troll fragments instead of just doing 5 games of arena
    and buying it the next wednesday.