Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    im apologize for my bad english, really sorry im a pur french player canadian. and yeah he got a e-mail from blizzard holding something about gold, my friend checked the gbank and he dont got either any hack or gold sell anywhere....so i think really its because he have put 100KG into a Gbank, im so sad for him.... you know if blizzard is open today same the 1th? he will probably call them for this

Don't have to apologize. And if they are not open today have him call tomorrow. Your English is fine by the way.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    Often accounts get "flagged" when large gold transactions occur (similar to playing from a different IP). Could be what occured.
    I've gotten banned 3 times for that so far, blizzard really are too quick to jump the gun on gold transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Stating that something is painful to read, when it is in fact painful to read, is rude? It's not like I came out insulting her, just stated that it was hard to read (moreso the latter half).
    "Stating that something is painful to read, when it is in fact painful to read, is rude?"

You got lying and rudeness mixed up. =P Its like walking up to someone and saying "You have an ugly face." It may be true but its rude. =P
    Heck thats against the forum rules...commenting on people's bad English because it isn't their first language. If a strict mod comes by you could be done for!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am curious about WHY deposit 100k into gbank in the first place... It's just quite rare period.
    The second is why horde so much gold? Theres like zero use for gold beyound paying for flight speeds, training skills, and buying mats for professons, and of course repairs for dying.

Unless you have been hording that much to buy the new alchey mount for 25k plus, yay!

he was banned for a reason deal with it tbh.

Deleted
    they probably think he stole the gold (hacking) or bought it online

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I feel it should be mentioned the term boyfriend is PRESUMED by most to imply female and on a forum where you don't know them or thier gender not necessarily at least typical societal conventions and concepts come into play at the very least subconciously. I mean it's like calling a boat she or any other vehicle/inanimate object for that matter with a gender affiliation which is generally female at that. So while said poster COULD be homosexual it is generally presumed fo them to be straight since the majority of the human race seems to have that gender taste affiliation.

again just figured i should point this out.
    I love you! Just sayin...
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    This post shows that indeed, people do not read any other posts and just shoot in the dark with their comments.

OP: Not too sure if Blizz is back at work for the 1st, most likely by tommorow though will they be back (for the most part) where you should be able to get everything fixed from there. GL

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Jesus that was painful to read... but yeah, check the email that his account is under, it will have received an Email from Blizz with suspension / ban notices and reasons.
    This is rude, shame on you!

---------- Post added 2011-01-01 at 11:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    You base your assumption on what? If you have nothing constructive to contribute then go troll somewhere else pls!

---------- Post added 2011-01-01 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xeratul View Post
    im apologize for my bad english, really sorry im a pur french player canadian. and yeah he got a e-mail from blizzard holding something about gold, my friend checked the gbank and he dont got either any hack or gold sell anywhere....so i think really its because he have put 100KG into a Gbank, im so sad for him.... you know if blizzard is open today same the 1th? he will probably call them for this
    he could also post on the official wow forums, i'm not positive they could help, but they work 24/7 so his post will get a blue's attention.

listen kids since i played this game @ wow beta well over six years ago i have been banned 6 timed for no reasons at all so dont come @ me with your 10 year old answers bottom line we all know what blizzard are like they have ZERO customer care trainning and are far too quick to slap a ban on a account because they have not got the customer care skills to deal with them.

You base your assumption on what? If you have nothing constructive to contribute then go troll somewhere else pls!
    OH, the irony

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    Blizzard doesnt give out any details on reasons for a ban.
    They give you a reason. Take it from someone whos been banned more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinhz View Post
    OH, the irony
    I fail to see the irony, I provided my suggestion to the OP in my post. Enlighten me please.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Call them or send an email, they will answer (slowly this weekend thats sure.. but hey everyone need a day off)

You might want to refer to the first rule of mmo

If you are not happy with how it is written, dont post then and pass your way to the next thread.
    If you are not happy with how he posted you are also to welcome to move along. How the continued flaming of him is any better is beyond me.

Deleted
    Might have been hacked ( Or suspected to be hacked with abnormal behaviour on the accout ) like pretty much everyone else said, check his email, if its a temporary suspension then you just have to do what it says in the mail to do, if its a perm ban, well... then its a perm ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by denizhansen View Post
    10/10

for being a dick and all
    10/10 for responding on this message just because the OP says (S)he has a boyfriend so u think its a girl
    ur being the dick for acting like a moron and stop drooling bcos its a girl

Many of Blizzard's actions, including bans, are automated now. Certain account actions like gold transactions above a certain threshold automatically trigger a ban. With 12+ million players, they have no choice but to do this to protect the integrity of the game at large. It is irritating and frustrating when it happens, but alas its necessary. Usually, a well worded email or post will clear the ban up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xeratul View Post
    hello everyone, im here to ask some help to know may be a answer, my boyfriend played yesterday, and at the end of the day wanted put his gold into the Gbank, he deposit 100000G,(he had 115k on him since longtime and wanted deposit it into a Guilbank) the thing that i ask is, do this for that that my boyfriend account get banned? or its impossible? because its illogical why his account got banned....... he is really not really enjoying atm and i will like can help him so i ask to you if you know it just to answer me, thank lot!!!!!

p.s sorry for my bad english
    and sorry to ask but why u wanna deposit 100k if u only have 115k ? then u be poor