Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

most fun class in cataclysm?

whats ur opinion?

i'm liking Unholy DK personally

I was tanking back in wrath and it is a nice change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    The Lich King tried that, too. Unfortunately, his doors had one weakness. And Tirion exploited that weakness.
    A Battering Ram.

Destro Warlock and Sublety Rogue. :3
    Hi

Quick, everyone name the class of your main!

Feral Druid! x)

Its a tie between feral drood and enhance shammy, cas mangle is damn op on my worgen (3 shotting everything) and i never had fun on shammy till they got rid of the ugly dreani

I'm absolutely loathing leveling as a combat rogue. Takes forever to kill things, and I die a little to easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Deagle View Post
    My main is a paladin, nice try though.

Subtlety rogue in PvE. Fuck what anyone says, this is incredibly entertaining.

Deleted
    i think most fun are encha shammies and feral druids

Main holadin

Deleted
    a poll would be good here

Deleted
    Feral druid is fun, sub rogue is fun, frost mage is fun, enh shamy, prot pally - got only rogue on 85. I bet warriors are fun with all that stuns but didn't play mine since wotlk so i wouldn't know for sure. I'm talking from PvP perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire Mage. by a lot.

but my main now is a shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Deagle View Post
    Well if they didnt, you'd have to wonder why the class they mentioned WASNT their main, wouldnt you?

OT: Anything with Engineering. (You'd be surprised how many people consider this a class in itself )
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Deleted
    Having so much fun learning to heal again on my resto druid. It's a challenge, and rewarding when you finish boss fights with nice compliments. Makes the class worth it at the moment.

ele shamwow
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

My warrior, my main for so many years yes, but its never been as fun as it is right now tbh

Deleted
    subtetly rogue, absolutely :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    I'm absolutely loathing leveling as a combat rogue. Takes forever to kill things, and I die a little to easily.
    That's actually one of the few things I like about playing my rogue. It's challenging. Not a super-easy week-long powerlevel like my ret paladin was.

Been leveling as assassination since level 41 and I'm 63 now. I love it SOOOO MUCH.

I LIVE FOR THE MUTILATE ANIMATION!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15