Anyone ever have trouble not seeing thier shield

i can equip one shiled and see it but not the other

i have /relaod ui and that doesnt work and i have even relogged .........any ideas?

I have this problem with my shoulders sometimes but that's usually fixed by reloading the ui or unequipping them and reequipping.

Got this to with my Elementium Stormshield. Have it on but cant see it until I withdraw it by pressing Z

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Got this to with my Elementium Stormshield. Have it on but cant see it until I withdraw it by pressing Z
    The shield is currently bugged no one as far as I'm aware can see it sheathed.

ya i cant see mine eithier till i unsheath it i knwo this sounds wierd but i worked so hard to get this mage i wanna see it on my back i out in a ticket to see if they can fix it if not i want all my matts back and the gold i spent for the orb but i knwo good luck on that lol

they didnt hot fix this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tulsatom View Post
    ya i cant see mine eithier till i unsheath it i knwo this sounds wierd but i worked so hard to get this mage i wanna see it on my back i out in a ticket to see if they can fix it if not i want all my matts back and the gold i spent for the orb but i knwo good luck on that lol
    You are still getting the stats from it after the fact. Blizzard will not refund for something like this, they will just tell you to wait for the hotfix.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tulsatom View Post
    they didnt hot fix this?
    They cannot hotfix client-side bugs, as they are just that, client-side. The same way that, if they hotfix a spell, they always say that the tooltip won't reflect the change until the next client patch. The spell damage is calculated server-side, however the tooltip is client-side.