Thread: Help wanted!

Deleted

Help wanted!

Hey, i`m pretty new to warrior. I played a druid in WotLK but rolled my warrior for cata!
    I`m protection PvP and i`ll like some help. Like, are my gems/stats right? am i reforging to the good stats?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../basagu/simple

Just tell me what i`m doing wrong so i can improve!

Also, what is the best comp to run with prot warrior?

No i wont respec to fury/arms because i like prot, although i do have fury offspec.

Thanks for your time!

EDIT: Any tips on playing Prot PvP are welcomed!
    Last edited by mmoc56d0780181; 2011-01-01 at 08:16 PM.

If you ask for help but stipulate that you will not change certain things then you're already losing the battle. In general, "No I won't change spec" or "No I won't bother with macros" failing. I'm not saying prot is a fail spec, but if you like prot more than you like to win then you're doomed from the beginning and not worth the reply. You should like to be the best you can be. Right now, with the Bloodthirsty set, you won't be the best you can be as prot. Spend some time outside of your comfort zone to hopefully get better and maybe you'll see an improvement that gems and stats can't do for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by danblee View Post
    If you ask for help but stipulate that you will not change certain things then you're already losing the battle. In general, "No I won't change spec" or "No I won't bother with macros" failing. I'm not saying prot is a fail spec, but if you like prot more than you like to win then you're doomed from the beginning and not worth the reply. You should like to be the best you can be. Right now, with the Bloodthirsty set, you won't be the best you can be as prot. Spend some time outside of your comfort zone to hopefully get better and maybe you'll see an improvement that gems and stats can't do for you.
    You opened my eyes, i am willing to changes specs to become the best i can.
    So, where to gem and reforge for as fury? any macros i really need? is my fury spec ok?
    Help still appreciated though!
    Last edited by mmoc56d0780181; 2011-01-01 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Added some stuff

Fury PVP I've found fury to hit cap > expertise soft cap > strength > crit = mastery. Same for Arms. In either case, resil is boss right now, so Yellow goes to Resil, Blue goes to str\resil, and red goes to str.