enhance meta gem

So i was looking at the enhance stick and saw that our 2 meta choices are either chaotic shadowspirit or relentless earthsiege. Both of these require more blue then red gems. Since we want to stack agil hard, how are we supposed to do this?
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Take advantage of the Hit/Agility gems in blue sockets, if that doesnt work - like it hasnt for me well, you are up shit creek, I am just using a placeholder. The requirements are getting reverted so you wont have to worry about it for HOPEFULLY to much longer.

bah, ill probably just find a pvp runspeed meta or somthing as a placeholder until they get reverted. thanks for the reply
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

use the 54 mastery one

Edit: its called Fleet

No way, the runspeed meta is half useless because we already have a runspeed talent. The agility gained and the 3% bonus crit damage is worth stacking a few blue gems. Just use blues in your blue sockets/relic and you should be fine.

If you do still want to stay spell hit capped and you are not really comin close on reforging you could prob get away with using chaotic and using those blue gems. If you want to go with agi on gemming and using sim numbers it will be a lot harder. Doing two different sets one to make the chaotic and one with fleet and pumping agi I found using fleet for now and pumping agi was more dps. This was only for my gear set and may not be true for others.

well if it means stacking a bunch of blue hit gems where it takes you way over hit cap then go with the fleet (mastery, 2 yellow gems needed) one even if the run speed is negated you'll still get 54 mastery which is awesome for us instead of being 300 hit over cap

15+ Year Old Account
    Red: Agility
    Blue: Hit
    Yellow: Mastery & Hit
    Prismatic: Agility

Fill yellow and blue sockets. Then do red sockets and after that put reds to prismatic until you reach balance of one less red gems than blues. Also should consider putting agi & hit to blues as long as you can maintain that one less red balance. And if you can reach hit cap easily.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

you can socket every red/blue socket with agi/hit, and gem green for yellow to fulfil meta requirement (mastery/hit) also

edit: for pvp, you can replace some of that hit with spellpenetr => agi/spellpenetr ( dont know if those even exist )
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.