Expertise,hit,Crit Reforging Bear Druids

So im having a hell of a time tanking heroics, not so bad in raids but im trying to figure out what Expertise i need atm im siting around 20 ish and i was all forged for Hit/Expertise till a pally tank said you know these mobs are diffrent then in WoTLK we dont need any Expertise is this true? what about Reforging crit?

And what about dodge is that something i need more of now or should i get and use agility trinkets that drop out of BoT to tank with over stam ones.

Any help will be great thanks!

And also before ppl say if you dont know what tank stats you need then your bad, i ensure i am not bad i tanked in WoTLK fine just questions about Reforging

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1126995943?page=1

and

manaflask.com/Aryu/blog/5271/

These are 2 good bear tanking pages decide for your self which way you want to go.

Sorry was not able to put a link in so you will have to copy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started out with 26 exp and have slowly whittled it down to 10 at this point picking up several % dodge threat is still no where near an issue while the healers "sweat" much less often now.
    Victoria Aut Mors

We do need expertise to reach the dodge/parry cap.

What is your problem in heroics? Is it dpsers ripping aggro from you by single targeting? If so, then mark one mob, plus CC, single target that mob while using thrash and swipe as you feel fits (enough to keep aggro off the healer)
    If dps gets aggro, well, their bad, they should have targeted the skull.
    If dps aoe, it should be fine, they might be high on threat, but if that happends, just weave more swipe/thrash into your rotation.
    If dps targets the correct mob, then nice, no more problems.

If the problem lies in you getting beaten to pieces, then CC more.

Personally i use one stam trinket (Leaden Despair) and one agility trinket. I would get the darkmoon card: earthquake, if i had enough money.

Personally i have no problems with threat or damage taken. My gear is a try to get the best of two worlds (feral pvp and feral tanking), which means no "pure" tanking stats, other than some stam and the stam/dodge head enchant. Mostly using mastery and Agi for defense.

This works great for me atleast.

Depends on your dps. If you're in a good guild go for all-out avoidance. If your guild sucks or you pug a lot, the dps will have a contest with you to see who can hit stuff first and break the most CC. In this case you'll need some hit / exp to pick stuff up after their idiocy.

Raids and heroic 5mans are two different beasts in themselves.

You'll find hit/expertise more important in 5mans than raids, so it may be useful to carry two sets with you or certain pieces that trade off hit/exp for other stats. In raids, the mobs you tank generally live for a long time where if you fail to connect early into the fight your threat will still be leagues beyond the next highest DPS... basically even with low hit and expertise in raids, your threat will average out to be much better than your DPSers. In 5mans, mobs don't live very long, and you may not have the luxury of certain raid buffs or TotT/MD or a very high Vengeance stack present in raids, so you may favor hit/exp in order to consistently get those first couple of hits in on mobs since you won't be concerned about generating threat on a target beyond 15-30 seconds anyways.

I personally carry around a few hit/exp items that I switch out for heroics in order to make picking up mobs easier. For raids, you could have zero hit and expertise and have little/no issues concerning aggro generation on mobs, so tanks tend to favor survival for raiding situations.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Awsome guys thanks for the Info on it