High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Druid Forms Macro Help

Hopefully someone will be able to help me out. I would really appreciate it.

I have this macro that will change me in to flight form, and then if I am in flight form already it will change me in to moonkin form. This way I can drop from 5-10 yards as a moonkin, kill a mob, and immediately fly away, all in one button.

It works so far, but I have on problem.

If I am in any stance except flight form, I hit the macro and instantly turn in to a bird. Great. But I get a really annoying "Not ready yet" message every time. I know something is wrong with my very crude macro, but I am not sure what.

Here is my macro:

#showtooltip Flight Form
    /cast Flight Form
    /cancelaura [stance:6] Flight Form
    /cast [nostance] Moonkin Form

It is obviously trying to cast flight form and moonkin form at the same time, I just don't know why. I thought the [nostance] before Moonkin Form would mean to only cast that if I was in no stance (caster form).

I don't know I guess, I am not good with macros at all. If you can help, it would be awesome.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 Thermal Paste: Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2133 SSD: Samsung 840 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OS: Windows 10 Pro PSU: Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Monitor: Dell U3415W 34" 21:9 3440x1440 Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Headset: Logitech G35 Speakers: Logitech Z53 NAS: Synology DS214 Play (6TB RAID-0) Router: ASUS AC87R

Deleted
    Yeah, but it always tries to cast Flight Form too.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Flight Form
    /cast [stance:6]Moonkin Form; Flight Form

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That will get me in to flight form, but it will not change me to moonkin from the air.

With a druid now, if you are in the air you cannot change form without first manually cancelling flight form. That is why I was trying to use the /cancelaura.

Thanks for your help.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 Thermal Paste: Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2133 SSD: Samsung 840 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OS: Windows 10 Pro PSU: Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Monitor: Dell U3415W 34" 21:9 3440x1440 Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Headset: Logitech G35 Speakers: Logitech Z53 NAS: Synology DS214 Play (6TB RAID-0) Router: ASUS AC87R

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelform [stance:6]
    /cast [stance]Flight Form; Moonkin Form

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This one works for all forms, except if you are in base caster form it will just transform you in to moonkin.

BTW I am not trying to be critical, I do appreciate your help. I am trying to learn the syntax as we go so I can hopefully make some of these in the future.
    Last edited by krognam; 2011-01-02 at 01:38 AM.

Deleted
    That's hard to do, because once we've done cancelform, it's impossible do differentiate whether you were in caster or in flight form at the beginning of the macro.