Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Feral Tanks - Any luck getting Leaden Despair Trinket?

I know random loot is random, just curious to see if any of my fellow tanks have seen this and/or gotten it? From the last boss in Stonecore.

I've done Stonecore at least 15 times heroic and a few normal, haven't seen the trinket drop once.

She also drops a nice 2h weapon for us which i've never seen, and our healer has been going for the healing trinket and never seen that also.

Saw the STR trinket once.

What about you guys, any luck?

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw the heroic version of the trinket while I was DPSing and that hurt me on the inside cause I haven't seen it since.

Got the normal version 1st run, but haven't seen the heroic version since. I'm beginning to think the idol from BRC doesnt exist ether.

I picked this up the night before last on my first pass through there on herioc, I've got it and the JC trinket now.

i got the heroic one on my second run, it's just rng, sometimes it drops and sometimes it doesn't

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the regular version the first time I ran reg stonecore. Got the heroic the first time I ran heroic. Got the staff on the 5th heroic run. Maybe I am just lucky =P hang in there, it will drop!

Play prot warrrior.
    Got the hc one first time doing hc.
    Saw and got the strngt trinket second time doing the hc but gave it to the healer who wanted it for offspec as well.
    Got the Hc sword third time doing the instance.
    Thankfully only have to go back there for the achivements and the drake now

Got it on my third or fourth attempt.

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw it drop only once, on my first stonecore run (normal). I was tank. Of course a stupid warrior DPS needs it and wins it. Haven't seen it drop again since then
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Got the heroic one, and don't use it...

10+ Year Old Account
    i have only seen it drop once on my feral, Adaline - Darkspear.
    out of about 6 runs or so i've done.

i feel your pain man
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

I like to count ho many posts it takes before someone says they got it on their first try

Normal took me forever to get. Heroic only took one try. I made the other tanks in guild mad haha.

Got mine on the first run :>

I'm really not lucky with drops tho, 2 years and I still have yet to see any resto druid tier (I was resto in wotlk) drop from VoA, and I did 10/25 every god damn week...

I've ran it about 10 times, 2 or 3 on HC and its dropped once in a normal and i was tanking. Low and behold i lost it to a DK DPS and he left before the group had chance to type out there rage - i think the healer was more pissed off than i was! Never seen the weapon but he drops a pretty nice head piece that was an upgrade for me (secondary stats are amazing but the socket bonus is yummy).

Never see the weapon on normal or HC might i add

heroic one dropped for me, needed on by myself, pally healer and ret pally. ret won it, and as he told me while I was tearing him a new one, "healer said you were shit so I gave it to him" despite no wipes in heroic stonecore.

Just got mine in my first heroic run..
    Almost got ninjaed but the hunter :S

Deleted
    Haven't seen the trinket drop in normal nor heroic.. Makes me very sad (

never dropped for me on heroic, but now i dont care since i got the stamina trinket from magmaw and the stamina trinket from valiona and theralion

Deleted
    never got it off normal, but i got this as my second ever Hc and it dropped i loled soo hard it hurt