Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by amorganskate View Post
    You guys are welcome to take this where you want it too, im enjoying all the talk on here with demon fights
    Cool... always fun to see if you can find a way around a defense by using something differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

You guys are welcome to take this where you want it too, im enjoying all the talk on here with demon fights
    why fight they are all just slaves to my hypnotic whispers

I'd want to be a Werewolf looking thing with no fur, pure white skin, black, shadowy eyes, and horns. That's sounds pretty scary eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Cool... always fun to see if you can find a way around a defense by using something differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    I'd want to be a Werewolf looking thing with no fur, pure white skin, black, shadowy eyes, and horns. That's sounds pretty scary eh?
    So basically a deer thats albino and hairless....

So basically a deer thats albino and hairless....
    LOL.

No. I would stand on two legs and have a wolfish head. Also HORNS not antlers. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

my ultimate and terrifying demon form?
    My nose would glow...
    but seriously, probably rosie o'donell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zicus View Post
    I am the monster in your nightmares,the beast of a thousand maws... I AM MINTBERRY CRUNCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5Ik...eature=related
    All that pops in my head is "We are sorry..."

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

I would look like an ordinary human, but I would be able to show a true form which causes me to be cloaked in shadow. Oh, and part of my face would transform. So I look like CATS, for the lulz. I would have superhero-like abilities that make damaging me very difficult (for example I resist attacks, more strongly with a stronger attack. If it is weak enough, I will feel the whole impact, to allow myself to actually feel shit. This ability would not be completely scalar, exhibiting diminishing returns, because living with no risks is no fun. I would be able to teleport with no preservation of momentum and have the ability to defy gravity which would let me stand up in the air. Oh, and voluntary invisibility. There is great potential in that ability.
    Facile pi?

BEWARE:

I get annoyed easily by people who are slow-minded, and people who spell badly. Oh, and if you want to use the "not my first language" excuse, it isn't mine either.

Deleted
    I would look just like my avatar.

I would be scamming people or having some stupid roles like being a fake dragon, a coach, a story teller on television, a legendary monster like big foot or the king and queen of England or Nopantsisland.

But the worst thing about me is that i don't have any pants on.
    I also don't walk to get i around i'll jump on mu butt or even roll on the floor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakamutt View Post
    I would look like an ordinary human, but I would be able to show a true form which causes me to be cloaked in shadow. Oh, and part of my face would transform. So I look like CATS, for the lulz. I would have superhero-like abilities that make damaging me very difficult (for example I resist attacks, more strongly with a stronger attack. If it is weak enough, I will feel the whole impact, to allow myself to actually feel shit. This ability would not be completely scalar, exhibiting diminishing returns, because living with no risks is no fun. I would be able to teleport with no preservation of momentum and have the ability to defy gravity which would let me stand up in the air. Oh, and voluntary invisibility. There is great potential in that ability.
    Sounds like SSIV capcom team have a new character to develop!

Quote Originally Posted by kracen View Post

[/COLOR]incubus male version of sucbuss
    This gentleman nails what being a demon is all about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    BoomChickn and Axethor, you've both been worthy adversaries. I commend you both on your high intelligence and your aptitude for dealing with my Kung Fu tentacle technique. While you both are congratulating yourselves on my defeat. One of my severed tentacles slithers away, containing my essence and my future being.

In the end you fought the good fight, but ultimately fail in destroying me.
    We will find you. Even if we are forced to enlist kracen's network of humans to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    There is no escape... you will be found.
    This has turned into a RP...fun... which makes me wonder, did we half derail the thread?
    Well, it hasn't interrupted anyone else from posting their demons. Besides, thread derailment can be fun if it is still based on the original idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

Well, it hasn't interrupted anyone else from posting their demons. Besides, thread derailment can be fun if it is still based on the original idea.
    True, which is why I only said half derail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    The one under your bed!

now to chose a song for your demon i pick down with the sickness

Cyberdemon from Doom. Why?

Because I'd be a "missile-launching skyscraper with goat legs. 'Nuff said."

Deleted
    A succubi...it's a perfect choice for me, because I am already manipulating, enjoy causing misery to others and have been accused of 'sucking out' a mans soul.

The evilist demon of them all...Mickey Mouse!
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    A succubi...it's a perfect choice for me, because I am already manipulating, enjoy causing misery to others and have been accused of 'sucking out' a mans soul.
    Women like you are the very reason I chose the incubus o: No matter, no matter. Everyone will suffer now, anyway!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt