Thread: LW Patterns

LW Patterns

I am having an issue with the LW patterns that can be bought from the vendor in Dragonmaw Port. Every one I have bought has said "Item not found" when I try to learn it. When I ticketed one the GM refunded me the 10 heavy savage and said that the patterns were currently bugged. Since then I have bought several more patterns and all have had the same flaw. I was wondering if there was any news on this, if anyone else was having the same issue, and or has a quick fix that they know of.

---------- Post added 2011-01-02 at 04:27 AM ----------

Nobody else?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...temgale/simple
    "Your mother was a wrench and your father smelled of seaforium!" - Stormforged Taskmaster

I just bought some 2 nights ago and had no problem learning them. It might be a problem on your server or maybe something caused by one of your addons? I'd try putting a post in the bug report forums.
    Why do people with closed minds always have open mouths?

read require skill of 425 as 525 that is the problem once you get max skill you will be able to learn the epic patterns you bought

It's a bug. Some of them -say they require 425 skill; in actuality, they required 525. Trying to learn them before 525 results in the aforementioned error. I had the same problem, but maxing it out cleared it up for me.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by wowcrendor View Post
    lawlz, I like ur sig
    Does this make me internet famous?

Thanks so much for the info
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...temgale/simple
    "Your mother was a wrench and your father smelled of seaforium!" - Stormforged Taskmaster