Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I get what you're saying. The vast majority of threads on WoW forums are immature, and not well thought out.

Unfortunately, being vocal about an issue is the best way to promote change. Considering the complete blunders Blizzard has made lately, it's no time to quiet down. It may sometime seem like the rational voices get lost amongst the many, many, irrational ones, but they don't always.

A vocal and active community is what has made this game what it is. I'd like it too if the players who come to the forums and vent out of frustration would think a little before posting, but at least they let their frustrations known. That's much better than keeping quiet.
    Sell the Vatican, Feed the World

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Frost mages still defending their OP pvp spec? Give it up already, it's getting old.
    People still whining and moaning about frost being an OP spec for PvP? Give it up already, it's getting old.

Honestly, I don't play a mage. I really can't stand playing them. I'd rather drive dull, rusty nails into my wrists with my bare hands than play a boring mage. That being said, I really have no real problem with them in PvP. Of course, I play a Warlock and thus, all the freezing doesn't really affect me all that much, but as Destruction, I find I have enough steady and burst damage to bring down a frost mage and enough survivability options to deal with frozen ice lances.

Arcane mages are what makes me rage at my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by worgios View Post
    Im laughing at all the people reacting to this topic still whining and qqing about frostmages being OP and blabla, while the creator just wrote a book explaining what his thoughts are on it, making clear that each mage somehow knows they are imbalanced (FAR FROM OP -agree) and that Blizzard is going to nerf it.

So each person that still comes in here saying mages are OP, require no skill and need to get nerfed are (sorry for the next few words) stupid idiots who need to learn to read before they write.
    OP = over powered = imbalanced

It's not "far from OP," it's OP, period.

The reason people are pissed is because blizz will ninja nerf other classes, but are leaving frost mages until the next major patch. Sorry, it's too long when you have frost mages flying around twilight highlands ganking EVERYONE. 1vs1, 2vs1, 3vs1, mage is still coming out on top.

Sure, a feral druid can beat them... if they get the jump on them.

Very good post sir, and I would like to add that your English isn't bad at all, in fact it is quite good =).

*sigh*

Frost mages are OP ....
    Warriors are OP ....
    ferals are OP ....

the list never ends, the QQs and whining never end, just take different reasons.
    Either study ur class well, get a clue of what the other class is OR just quit ur class and lvl one of those u think is OP. And in either way: please quit whining abt it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    Very good post sir, and I would like to add that your English isn't bad at all, in fact it is quite good =).
    Finally a nice reply to read!
    /hug

Quote Originally Posted by Jochen View Post
    Haha come on, read my thread before you post this, you actually just rewrote my thread into a shorter version.
    I'm not complaining bout the incoming nerfs, not at all, if Blizzard decides to nerf us, it was necessary, simple as that.
    (OP isn't the right word, scroll up to see a correct translation of the word Overpowered)
    And I said feedback is a good thing. Feel free to argue that sometimes/often feedback seems childish and all, but still it is very good thing people are whining about OP specces. Thanks to it there is a basis for nerfing it.

I also wrote that your post SEEMS like you have hard time acknowledging your opness. It is because poor choice of wording/post composition/whatever. Hence the reaction (mine and other posters - many poeple didn't get your point - maybe it is a clue that there is something wrong with your post? ).

And yes, OP is very right word to describe frost mages in PvP. Again, from your post it seems like you were saying frost mages are not OP. The answer to it: yes, they are, and OP is the word for the state of affairs right now.

Deleted
    ---------- Post added 2011-01-02 at 10:30 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeleina View Post
    And I said feedback is a good thing. Feel free to argue that sometimes/often feedback seems childish and all, but still it is very good thing people are whining about OP specces. Thanks to it there is a basis for nerfing it.

I also wrote that your post SEEMS like you have hard time acknowledging your opness. It is because poor choice of wording/post composition/whatever. Hence the reaction (mine and other posters - many poeple didn't get your point - maybe it is a clue that there is something wrong with your post? ).

And yes, OP is very right word to describe frost mages in PvP. Again, from your post it seems like you were saying frost mages are not OP. The answer to it: yes, they are, and OP is the word for the state of affairs right now.
    Well i guess that is how you like to interpret the word, there are still classes that stand a fair chance vs mages.
    I'm not trying to defend mages here, but imo overpowered was like enhancements in vanilla, basicly 1 or 2shotting people.
    But as i said it depends from person to person wether you call something OP or not.
    Anyhow I hope i made clear that I agree that we do deserve that nerf on cc.
    My intention with this thread was to keep it more general and not so mage based.
    Last edited by mmocd50c4d61ab; 2011-01-02 at 09:31 AM.