Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I was farming Kalimdor for 8 hours straight to get the Tol'vir staff yesterday. Is it just me, or is Tol'vir like stupidly rare? I mean, 8 hours of farming, and what do I have to show for it? 50/150 Tol'vir artifacts into my Scarab Lord roadblock. I got a Uldum site maybe once every 45 minutes. Is this normal?? Please don't tell me this is normal.

And yeah, 8 hours is not a lot of farming compared to some people. All together, I've farmed Tol'vir for ~22 hours, and I am getting sick of the one site per 45 minute deal.

Deleted
    Sorry Marks... that's totaly normal...

Yea that's sadly normal. Idk if it's still on the front page of mmo champ but there was a chart showing the spawn % of each dig site. If I remember correctly tolvir was like 14%? Don't remember exatly.

Deleted
    I thought 12% even.

---------- Post added 2011-01-02 at 09:47 AM ----------

Nope u were right... 14.27%

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Marks....Uldum sites are ridiculously rare. I farmed for 6 hours in Kalimdor the other night to have no dig sites ever show in this area. Finally three popped up in a row, but that still averages to one every two hours. Just didn't seem worth it to me, even for a purple staff.

I stopped doing arch after i got saw that my next project for Tol vir was a rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys are lucky... all ive been getting are fossil... i have the pet and mount, as well as 3200 some odd fossil pieces... not turning them in, just in case blizzard adds more fossils

i've completed 2 dwarf and 7 troll since i started just getting fossil sites...
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    You're just going insane. Sorry, Random is Random,