Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Battlemaster Achievement, Frost Mage and Cataclysm Heroic Guides

Update - Oops, forgot Valiona/Theralion's first kill.

Valiona / Theralion Heroic World First Kill by Paragon
    Paragon was the first guild in the world to defeat Valiona and Theralion in the Bastion of Twilight. Congratulations to them!

Contest Guides - Battlemaster, Frost Mage, Cataclysm Heroics
    Today we have another update of the contest winning guides!

The Brewmasters Guide to Murdering Certain Individuals

Intro

Temple Guardian Anhuur #1

Temple Guardian Anhuur #2

Lockmaw #1

Lockmaw #2

Lockmaw #3

General Umbriss #1

General Umbriss #2

General Umbriss #3

Ozruk #1

Ozruk #2

Christmas Guide to Looking Good!
    Let's end today's news with another submission, the Christmas Guide to Looking Good! by Thlop!

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-01-02 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    Love the xmas guide. Just need one of those hideously expensive spectrals

Chibi wow characters ! OMFG DO WANT

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice guides yet again.

On a side note,

Paragon managed to get the World First kill on Heroic: Valiona and Theralion last night (Jan 1, 2011 22:00) putting them back on top in the Heroic Raid Progress with 8 out of 12 Heroic Bosses down.

Sources:

http://www.wowprogress.com/
    http://www.paragon.fi/
    Last edited by Aerion; 2011-01-02 at 02:09 PM.

hey boub, where can I see the guide I wrote? even if I didn't win anything, I wanted to share with the community, I thought you were going to do that to all guides, not only the winning ones, so I didn't make a backup

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    hey boub, where can I see the guide I wrote? even if I didn't win anything, I wanted to share with the community, I thought you were going to do that to all guides, not only the winning ones, so I didn't make a backup
    I would suggest sending a PM to him about it. Hopefully he has a copy, so your work isn't gone for good.

Deleted
    I really loved the Xmas guide to looking cool .

And GZ to Paragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    The plan was to "unlock" the guide forum a bit later but I think I will re-open everything tomorrow for the non-winning submissions.

took me 3 tries to figure out ozruk as a tank he is one of the hardest tank fights i have done the only part witch needs tuning is the shatter cast witch needs to be 1 sek slower sens if you don't have the minor speed boost and bad luck with when you get the dot dmg on you, you can get killed even if you moved as fast as possible. (and by hardest i mean fight that isn't bugged upp the ass i am looking at you third boss of BRC)

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    yay go karrok!

I know there's nothing you can do about it, but it irks me that the General Umbriss guide doesn't mention the far easier strategy of CCing the malignant trogg. If it's kept CC'd throughout the fight, more won't spawn when the next wave of troggs comes. Shamans, Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, (ret) Pallies, and Druids can all keep it locked down the entire fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so this is HEROIC Valiona and Theralion? I was a little confused.

I think the positioning in Paragon's screenshot indicates they exploited. Logs and video plz.

The picture-only guides need to be collected in some sort of "Guides" forum or "Article" database on the site. As is, you can only find them and talk about them in these news posts, unless you make a new thread in the forums, which is a bit counter-intuitive.

Deleted
    Is it just me or are there THREE boomkins in that Paragon raid? Did blizzard put the BOOM back in BOOMKIN?

Deleted
    Just to clarify, thats Paragon EU. Its always missing when in EU never missing when its US.

The heroic guide is disappointing, not the best positioning there (would be less confusing if it is being draw with ms paint or ascII like gamefaq) and it mentioned nothing about the neat tricks and tips discussed in wowhead and some other sites.

Have absolutely no idea what the looking good guide is about.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-01-03 at 05:37 AM.