Which of these 3 would you faction change?

I've got a resto shammy (63) a rogue (80) and a Blood Deathknight (80) all on alliance. My main is on horde, so I want to xfer 2 of these three characters to horde and keep one alliance. I can't make up my mind. I think a troll resto shaman would be good so I think that one is going, as for the other two I just have no idea.

What reasons would you give for me, for or against, faction changing (or keeping them as alliance) any of these 3. I'll get them all to 85, so ignore anything relating to leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin Shaman!

Go with the rogue - if you want a DK - you can start at 55 get to 58 asap and go from there.

I'd keep one of the 80's alliance in case you decide you want more alliance alts later and need gold/bags and stuff. I'd go rogue/shammy horde.

Well I guess it just comes down to what class you like better out of Rogue or DK.
    Imo, thats an easy one - rogue, but its your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

I vote shammy --> Tauren
    I mean Tauren IS Nature with the letters scrambled
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    Id go with the rogue anytime, but thats because ive always played a rogue as my main since i started. Go with the class you like most

if your main is a dps class Id say take the dk for tanking and shammy for healing or if your main is a tank then the rogue for dps and the shammy for healing etc etc

this is just how I look at things trying to balance it out, I have a character thats MS tank another healer another melee dps and another ranged dps
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    The rogue, seriously, all my high level characters are alliance and I still think that nothing looks coller than an undead rogue... well, maybe a dwarf hunter.

This is on the same levels as asking "what class should I play?" which is a forbidden topic as all anybody is going to do is list their personal favorite over and over and over again.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions