15+ Year Old Account
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account

oh little britain how i love thee
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Haha right? When I use it on my cat its like half their fur comes off. xD
    When we use one of those brushes on one of the cats, we get about a pound of fur off her, and she still has as much fur as she did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    When we use one of those brushes on one of the cats, we get about a pound of fur off her, and she still has as much fur as she did before.
    on mine it's necessary to get rid of mattes (which form incredibly quickly on him) but it loosens up fur that ends up as a hairball a few hours later. he's really a mutt cat, but obviously has norwegian forest cat in his lineage that pretty much dominates. crazy undercoat and long outer, that cat can flat out produce some fur
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2013-09-26 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Because I have short term memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Irish sunbathing
    Irish girl was literally 4 posts above :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Grumpy has a girl friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    grumpy cat and his friend are so cute, I'm a bit concerned that his owners may be just using him to gain money though

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    grumpy cat and his friend are so cute, I'm a bit concerned that his owners may be just using him to gain money though
    The reason they're both "grumpy" is because they have feline trisomy. Ergo their owners are making money off of their cats with Down Syndrome. The more you know...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    isnt he getting a movie though? i dont care what anyone says, i would do terrible terrible things to a cat for movie money
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The reason they're both "grumpy" is because they have feline trisomy. Ergo their owners are making money off of their cats with Down Syndrome. The more you know...
    I had no idea of that.

that's tardar's sister, and tardar is a female. i honestly find the meme cute, but i'm kinda scared it's popularity might make people start breeding for traits like that. we already have enough cats deformed for this stuff :/

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's tardar's sister, and tardar is a female. i honestly find the meme cute, but i'm kinda scared it's popularity might make people start breeding for traits like that. we already have enough cats deformed for this stuff :/
    but isnt that how pretty much all breeds of domesticated animals start? some dude or lady thinks it looks cool and they start making more of them?

wolves didnt turn into beagles in a day :P started off with one derpy lookin wolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Deleted

It saddens me deeply that I have reached the end of this thread. Now what will I do while I wait in queues?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I raise you a :