Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    If it's insulting and derogatory, it doesn't belong here.
    Everything is insulting to someone I don't see you deleting every picture in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Everything is insulting to someone I don't see you deleting every picture in this thread.
    oh man, that concerned ghost is so insulting to me!

/s

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account

vvvvvv That's me when anyone corrects/ points out my spelling, grammar or hand writing >.<

Deleted

From a funny picture book of my youth...

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post

Careful that might offend someone

Deleted
    Why? Koffing was always was one of the better Pokemon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    If it's insulting and derogatory, it doesn't belong here.
    That's a big, fat lie. Your basis is your feelings towards discrimination against homosexuals. Be honest. You didn't delete it because it was insulting and derogatory. You just didn't like it! That's the truth, and here is "why".

"Murica" jokes, are based on a false stereotype that presumes the societies of a specific landmass, consist of illiterate, self-centered and occasionally overemotional, idiots (a.k.a. "rednecks"), "eliminating" their (the societies') differences on multiple levels, including intellectual, cultural, ethical and many others... They "step" on the existence of a few "bad apples" (of which identical you can find anywhere that the opportunity is equal, a.k.a. every first world country) to marginalize literally millions of individuals! If anything, these jokes are "the" example of racism in a "lighter" context.

You didn't do it to protect the target group of the joke. You did it to protect your sense of morality.

As to why I went through the trouble of arguing this, the reason is that a joke can be good or can be bad. Its success is relevant. Its essence, isn't.
    Your role is to maintain order, not enforce ethics.

In a more relevant to the topic note, here:

In light of the current 'situation' :

Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post
    That's a big, fat lie. Your basis is your feelings towards discrimination against homosexuals. Be honest. You didn't delete it because it was insulting and derogatory. You just didn't like it! That's the truth, and here is "why".
    Ah, I love when people spout off their opinion as "truth".

As to why I went through the trouble of arguing this, the reason is that a joke can be good or can be bad. Its success is relevant. Its essence, isn't.
    Your role is to maintain order, not enforce ethics.
    While I didn't get to see the offending image in question, there's a difference between a joke told in malice, and a joke.

Moreover, even if it wasn't a joke, or derogatory, or anything of that nature, discussion of homosexuality isn't allowed on the forums, which I presume carries on over to images.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by EvrenGaming View Post
    heh they said pee pee
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm good at that.

RIP in peace Vita, 2012-10/12/13

Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2013-10-09 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Ah, I love when people spout off their opinion as "truth".
    While I didn't get to see the offending image in question, there's a difference between a joke told in malice, and a joke.
    Moreover, even if it wasn't a joke, or derogatory, or anything of that nature, discussion of homosexuality isn't allowed on the forums, which I presume carries on over to images.
    At the very least I had put thought on the matter. Created an argument, explained it and concluded. Whether I m right or wrong (to the very essence) is something that will come up by pontificating further, or philosophizing with someone who can counter my shit. You merely dismissed what I said, ironically picking up the role you were mocking at the start. You even picked sides without knowing what's in question!

Good luck serving at McDonalds with that level of contemplating and communication skills Ms. Moral Philosopher...

And to stay on theme:

gifs are next ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post
    At the very least I had put thought on the matter. Created an argument, explained it and concluded. Whether I m right or wrong (to the very essence) is something that will come up by pontificating further, or philosophizing with someone who can counter my shit. You merely dismissed what I said, ironically picking up the role you were mocking at the start. You even picked sides without knowing what's in question!
    You really didn't. You talked about 'Murica, which is a bit different than sexuality; I am from the US, and I am heterosexual. I take zero offense to 'Murica, nor can I imagine a scenario where anyone would. At all. Maybe because you're making sweeping generalizations about things that aren't true, but that's the only instance where I could think of it. Sexuality is a totally different ballgame. And just because you use the words "pontificating" and "philosophizing" doesn't make your arguments stronger (ironically, it makes it sound even more ridiculous after going on to say "counter my shit").

I fail to understand how I "picked up the role I was mocking at the start" -- is this in reference to the "truth" comment? Because I never made any reference to that again, and that was "the start" of my argument. I was mocking the use of the word "truth", which has completely lost it's meaning on these boards, just as the words "sheep", "rehash", and so forth have.

Good luck serving at McDonalds with that level of contemplating and communication skills Ms. Moral Philosopher...
    First off, I'm male. So, yeah, good job making jabs at things that you don't know; I can levy the same "You even picked sides without knowing what's in question!" point right back at you. Secondly, nice attempt at an insult. People who insult others in an argument definitely have both won the argument and have the moral highroad. /rollsyes

Yep, been in that situation before.

I mean...not with a faerie and a bug, but with a girl from another culture.