10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smango View Post
    facebook never fails.
    Whats wrong with this? I dont like people quoting the joker but I cant see anything wrong with it.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Whats wrong with this? I dont like people quoting the joker but I cant see anything wrong with it.
    I guess the fail is that the person who thought it was a fail didn't know it was a quote from something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Sulphur (aka. Brimstone) boils at 444.6°C, so you can't have the apocalyptic rivers of brimstone at 666°C. So it may happen in the backwards countries that still use Fahrenheit, but not in the enlightened countries using Degrees Celsius
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2012-12-16 at 06:11 PM.

Deleted
    Unless it's in Kelvin, 666 is then below the boiling point. Though that would really set the other days off by quite a lot, so...either count Kelvin for only that one or just ignore my nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Sulphur (aka. Brimstone) boils at 444.6°C, so you can't have the apocalyptic rivers of brimstone at 666°C. So it may happen in the backwards countries that still use Fahrenheit, but not in the enlightened countries using Degrees Celsius
    It could first evaporate everything, then cool down to ~440C and then sulphur could condense into the rivers. What's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    Unless it's in Kelvin, 666 is then below the boiling point. Though that would really set the other days off by quite a lot, so...either count Kelvin for only that one or just ignore my nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    It could first evaporate everything, then cool down to ~440C and then sulphur could condense into the rivers. What's the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... it's not the brimstone that is at 666 degrees, it's the air temperature. Unless in these "enlightened" countries your weather channels report the temperature of the ocean instead of the atmosphere. How dare you try and bring logic into the funny picture megathread.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Once again, we're back to arguing about pictures...

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    The new youtube layout was insulting enough, but now it Is actually insulting (or inferring) things against me....

Deleted

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Looks like somebody shaved Big Foot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Looks like somebody shaved Big Foot.
    And why is that big foot wearing bikini ?!?!