Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    jeeeeeeez......... that girl could bend metal with those legs, that's crazy lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    That newspaper has been read by MANY TV characters in many shows. http://izismile.com/2010/06/04/newsp...s_13_pics.html

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Omg where do I find a high def res of this photo. I want to get a better look at that pirate. wink wink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Omg where do I find a high def res of this photo. I want to get a better look at that pirate. wink wink.
    Does it say Bad ass on the socks?:P could it doesnt look so bad xD

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 09:47 PM ----------

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

As a nice guy. It seems it doesn't matter how hard I try to be nice or go out of my way to please a girl, they always end up with the guy with the biggest ego. I was waiting in line to get milk today at campus, because there was a water main break, and this big dude just cuts me and goes in front of me, and walks off with what seemed to be a really nice, good looking girl. FML

Last edited by muto; 2013-01-09 at 09:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed they would. But a different sort I'm sure. It depends on each person involved. Sometimes the problem lies with the woman doing the ignoring in the first place, and other times it is with the "ignored."

You were not being nice. You were being scared. You seek for beauty and a nice smile in a woman, woman seek for dominance, confidence and leadership in a man. She is not going to chose the guy that is being pushed around just as much as you are not going to pick the ugly girl. You still can be nice and confident and leading, but it's way easier to just be a dick and have these attributes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    As a nice guy. It seems it doesn't matter how hard I try to be nice or go out of my way to please a girl, they always end up with the guy with the biggest ego. I was waiting in line to get milk today at campus, because there was a water main break, and this big dude just cuts me and goes in front of me, and walks off with what seemed to be a really nice, good looking girl. FML
    Physical altercation aside, I'd just talk smack about him to his girlfriend while completely ignoring his reaction. I'd probably say "Excuse me, did you know your boyfriend is an egocentric asshole that will probably cheat on you at some point? You're dating a time bomb. Even if you married him, he'd likely be a terrible and distant father that will cost your children thousands of dollars in therapy. While you're attracted to his dominant and dangerous personality, he'll likely turn that dominance on you at some point and not in a way you enjoy. Just thought I'd let you know."

You don't even have to fight him. Just make him feel like a smaller man.

By the way, thanks everyone for posting funny pictures. Love this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Oh my god is that real?
    I can't wrap my head around this much ignorance and stubbornness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    You were not being nice. You were being scared. You seek for beauty and a nice smile in a woman, woman seek for dominance, confidence and leadership in a man. She is not going to chose the guy that is being pushed around just as much as you are not going to pick the ugly girl. You still can be nice and confident and leading, but it's way easier to just be a dick and have these attributes.
    Incorrect. That's a really wrong point. Different women look for different things. Also being nice doesn't mean you're scared. Being nice is being nice. It has nothing to do with being scared.

Second, this has nothing to do with "the ugly girl". This is about personality. Or are you going to tell me a woman is going to pick the dominant confident leader if he is an ugly guy in her view? No, she's not.

Yes, it is easier to be a dick and have all those attributes... but that just means you're taking the easy wrong way. And any woman going for the dicks are also going for the easy way and it will 100% hurt them in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coronation street (uk) one

Just like the asshole takes the easy way to represent desirable attributes the usual "nice guy" picks the easy way not ever being rude or not ever disagreeing.

And If you are nice and not scared it's not even possible for you to stay single for more than 2 weeks. Walking up to a reasonbly bright girl, starting a conversation and leading it is all it takes.

There is no such thing as a friend zone and there is no such thing as "nice guys don't score". Humans aren't complicated, especially when mating.

Deleted
    This is totally the right thread to discuss how mean the women in your life are being to you and how unfair life is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    While not quite pictures . . . this is too funny not to share:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-revi...DateDescending
    "Kerry Katona's drink of choice 2013. Tickles like a beaver, slips down like a penguin in a velvet wet suit. A must buy" - I can't stop laughing....

Deleted
    Someone linked something to me on FB.
    Confused as hell, I clicked translate...

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what children look like to me when they giggle...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    This is what children look like to me when they giggle...

That's cool, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway...
    KAPOW!