10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    i don't know why men are so attracted to stupid huge looking breasts.

No i'm not ''jelly'', just don't think they look good... in my opinion i much prefer woman with medium sized to small breasts than ridiculously huge tits. It just looks out of place.
    she.. but yeah i did not
    Suddenly it all makes sense...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Suddenly it all makes sense...
    Considering i'm a girl that dates other girls, i'd say i still have some ground to talk :P

even then, before i started dating other girls, i already thought it looked bad. I mean, why do you think huge tits look awesome? Some are so big that they are ...askew.... And full of stretch marks. When they are close to 40 y/o, unless they go to plastic surgery every year, it'll fall and look bad.

of course this is just my opinion....

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 06:53 PM ----------

ON topic :

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 07:09 PM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering i'm a girl that dates other girls, i'd say i still have some ground to talk :P

even then, before i started dating other girls, i already thought it looked bad. I mean, why do you think huge tits look awesome? Some are so big that they are ...askew.... And full of stretch marks. When they are close to 40 y/o, unless they go to plastic surgery every year, it'll fall and look bad.

of course this is just my opinion....
    Ya, but since you have a set of your own, they aren't as big of a deal to you.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

Ya, but since you have a set of your own, they aren't as big of a deal to you.
    o_O

well... ^that homeless dude trying to surf failed hard :/

10+ Year Old Account
    o_O

well... ^that homeless dude trying to surf failed hard :/
    Lol, ya. It was skimboarding, but I still don't think he thought it through very well. You're supposed to throw the board down more parallel to the break and you gotta jump off into the water anyways which is puzzling since he was fully clothed. I suspect kids paying him $5 to try and skimboard so they could lol.

Lol, ya. It was skimboarding, but I still don't think he thought it through very well. You're supposed to throw the board down more parallel to the break and you gotta jump off into the water anyways which is puzzling since he was fully clothed. I suspect kids paying him $5 to try and skimboard so they could lol.
    Probably... well i don't know , i never surfed in my life, but i could see some bored kids doing what you said hahah ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably... well i don't know , i never surfed in my life, but i could see some bored kids doing what you said hahah ;P
    Ya, I could see it happening here in San Diego at OB. Its one of the more low-income beach communities and a haven for lots of homeless people and stoners. A local shop even started selling "Welcome to Ocean Beach, Please don't feed our Bums" bumper stickers.

LOL !

That's.... i don't know what to make out of that lol :P Next time i go to the US of A i'll check it out haha

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL !

That's.... i don't know what to make out of that lol :P Next time i go to the US of A i'll check it out haha
    If you do, go right across the street to Hodad's, quite possibly one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.

If you do, go right across the street to Hodad's, quite possibly one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.
    I know nothing in the US of A, i mean, almost nothing, just stayed in NYC some days and then went to New Jersey to visit a friend... total of 1 week max, and i didn't get to see much..

Things are too big compared to Germany >_< or all of Europe for that matter... I sometimes check man vs food to know some good places to eat in the US of A i'm planning a trip to Cali this year, so maybe i'll get to see some of the cool places ! And eat tasty things :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I know nothing in the US of A, i mean, almost nothing, just stayed in NYC some days and then went to New Jersey to visit a friend... total of 1 week max, and i didn't get to see much..

Things are too big compared to Germany >_< or all of Europe for that matter... I sometimes check man vs food to know some good places to eat in the US of A i'm planning a trip to Cali this year, so maybe i'll get to see some of the cool places ! And eat tasty things :P
    Don't be deterred by the shady appearance of small mexican food places, they're way better than most chain "mexican food" restaurants, those places are usually americanized, also called texmex. And damn you... its lunch time...

Don't be deterred by the shady appearance of small mexican food places, they're way better than most chain "mexican food" restaurants, those places are usually americanized, also called texmex. And damn you... its lunch time...
    :X

Found some nice pics on that 60's spiderman you linked haha

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, took me a while to transition from Germany to America too, Americans like their big architecture.

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That made me laugh hard, brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Yeah, took me a while to transition from Germany to America too, Americans like their big architecture.
    We had all this land to take from the natives, it seemed a shame to get all cramped together like back in EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    That's actually really amazing
    explosm.net

Their comics are probably some of the funniest around.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The Obsidian, Bethesda, Capcom and Valve ones won the entire internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 11:18 PM ----------

That made me laugh hard, brilliant.
    ah, hope you're enjoying America i don't see myself living there, i'm just ''too used'' to my cozy München already ^^ Also, America is too big... it's scary on places like NYC and i don't even wanna know about Chicago or Washington... i much prefer EU architecture.

And yes, that picture of the glass with water is amazing haha

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 11:52 PM ----------

We had all this land to take from the natives, it seemed a shame to get all cramped together like back in EU.
    good one ! :P
    Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2012-01-04 at 11:52 PM.