Also, that's a pole dancer you nubs.
    Last edited by blikz1; 2012-07-30 at 08:34 PM.

please don't refer to people as nubs if you're not aware of the story yourself.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to actually insult :P

I have been on tumblr for the past few days. I have brought gifts. (If any have been posted before, sorry. Even though I'm pretty sure most of them haven't.)

My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer, and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. - Tyrion Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Actually, if they over extended themselves and bought a house they couldn't afford, they are exactly part of the problem why the economy crashed.
    I take it you never actually read up on that. They actually bought houses on payments they COULD afford but messed up and listened to the bank and got variable APR on the payments. When the BANKs messed up and crashed the economy they responded by increasing their payments. Some peoples payments went from $400 a month (that they could afford) to $1,200 a month (which they couldn't afford).

So the main thing they messed up on was listening to the banks. Just like our government does.

This thread needed more Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    <pic>
    please don't refer to people as nubs if you're not aware of the story yourself.
    Actually, apparently from what I've researched, that's a fake (not sure though!). The picture first popped up on the internet in 2009 or something, while that so called note between parent and teacher with the picture apparently popped up a year or 2 later.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Actually, apparently from what I've researched, that's a fake (not sure though!). The picture first popped up on the internet in 2009 or something, while that so called note between parent and teacher with the picture apparently popped up a year or 2 later.
    i feel like it's older than 2009, not sure how true whatever you read was, but i could just be imagining that it's older than 2009.

and since i've started playing through majora's mask again:

Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)
    Do you play TF2?Add me on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044950748

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    KILL IT WITH FIRE, for the love of God and all that is holy!
    I think someones TRIED to kill it with fire, but didnt succeed
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    <The spongebob picture>
    I couldnt stop laughing for some reason.
    Last edited by artem123; 2012-07-31 at 05:39 AM.

While Chris Brown is an ass and I don't for 1 second condone his actions, he's a good dancer ^^ Dunno about singer, as half of the shit he sings is auto-tuned to the moon and back, but he's a petty good dancer.

Probably the best review of an album I've seen in my whole life, the man who wrote it is a freakin legend!!
    Last edited by Hyrk Dyrk; 2012-07-31 at 09:17 PM.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

---------- Post added 2012-08-01 at 10:55 AM ----------

England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy

When you see it you will shit a bollard.

It looks like there is enough space between poles for a van to squeeze in. Besides, poles could be of the kind that can be dismantled / hidden in the pavement.
    Or is it something else?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I think I saw that before somewhere, isn't it supposed to be that they were hired to put up the poles but parked themselves in prior to actually installing them, trapping themselves.

England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    I think I saw that before somewhere, isn't it supposed to be that they were hired to put up the poles but parked themselves in prior to actually installing them, trapping themselves.
    yep.

I have no idea if they can get out or not, but it would not make sense to space bollards up wide enough to get a car into or out of.

It is a fake (the van-pole one), i'm sure I've read about it a while ago
    *will spend today proofing it!*
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.