1. #8581
    Quote Originally Posted by azemis View Post
    ^All icons acutually part of the desktop picture instead of icons, only browser installed is chrome?
    that would be fun to do on library computers.
    It is, along with pulling the keys out and swapping them around.


  2. #8582

  3. #8583

  4. #8584
    Moderator Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by azemis View Post
    ^All icons acutually part of the desktop picture instead of icons, only browser installed is chrome?
    that would be fun to do on library computers.
    While I'm not saying that all those icons could be part of the desktop background image and not actually icons, what makes you think chrome is the only browser installed? Because it is the only one pinned to the taskbar or?

    But I agree that would be insanely fun to do on a public computer, as well as the post below about swapping around keys on the keyboard.
    Sports & Fitness Moderator
    Currently playing: World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Path of Exile

  5. #8585
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    While I'm not saying that all those icons could be part of the desktop background image and not actually icons, what makes you think chrome is the only browser installed? Because it is the only one pinned to the taskbar or?

    But I agree that would be insanely fun to do on a public computer, as well as the post below about swapping around keys on the keyboard.
    better than that would be getting a program to change what the keys do so that even though they're qwerty on the keyboard, it'll be in some random kind of keyboard :O
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  6. #8586

  7. #8587
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    better than that would be getting a program to change what the keys do so that even though they're qwerty on the keyboard, it'll be in some random kind of keyboard :O

    for windows: Start>Control Panel>Clock, Language, and Region>Change keyboards or other input methods>Change keyboards>win

    That's for win7 probably a bit different on older versions.

  8. #8588
    Dreadlord Kagdar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    QC! but mostly in my head
    Posts
    768
    One of my friend just linked my this pic, so much full of win.


  9. #8589
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    276
    it's not that they're choosing to be stupid, they just lack the capacity to be anything other than what they are by default
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  10. #8590
    Scarab Lord foxHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Inside Jabu-jabu's Belly
    Posts
    4,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post

    This cat is my hero. lol

    'bitch, plz!'
    Look! Words!

  11. #8591
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    it's not that they're choosing to be stupid, they just lack the capacity to be anything other than what they are by default
    Or the perspective to know what they are to begin with.


  12. #8592
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    5,006
    ^ Bahahahaa (x

  13. #8593

  14. #8594
    Bloodsail Admiral Scifix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I didnt find this funny at all, mostly since he killed 70+ of my fellow countrymen and children

  15. #8595
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    I didnt find this funny at all, mostly since he killed 70+ of my fellow countrymen and children
    Trying to make everyone happy is close to impossible.

  16. #8596
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    I didnt find this funny at all, mostly since he killed 70+ of my fellow countrymen and children
    Lol, I found it hilarious. Too bad for you.


  17. #8597
    The Insane Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    18,857

    i was not crying in the shower
    i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren

  18. #8598
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Doing what exactly?

  19. #8599
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by epic fap View Post
    Doing what exactly?
    Normally people caramelize apples. In that pic, they caramelized onions. They still look like apples though. The person who bites into that will get a very unexpected surprise :\
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  20. #8600
    High Overlord Mugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Redditch, Worcestershire
    Posts
    123
    I'd still eat it all. nomnom


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •