Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Isn't this the guy who makes stupid jokes on that motor show and when his dog died he posted on twitter and people were jerks of him making jokes of his dog dieing so he got really pissed of that?
    You're thinking of Jeremy Clarkson, the guy in the picture is Stephen Fry

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    I don't find that funny in the least. 4Chan is a wretched place and anybody who enjoys it deserves to end up a picture on rotten.com next.
    4chan has done some decent things as well you know. Help police arrest people and such. I remember some dude who was posting on 4chan he was going to microwave or kill his cat or something and 4chan managed to find out who he was, alerted the authorities and the man was arrested and if I remember correctly even got jail time.

But I guess you'll be seeing me soon on rotten.com?

On topic: The special trained forces...

Last edited by d3v; 2012-09-09 at 01:27 PM.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Anyone who enjoys it would probably be happy to end up there. jk
    You take 4chan seriously? You do realize that most people on /b are just 13 year olds trhat would never act that way if they werenÄt anonymous right?
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    4chan has done some decent things as well you know. Help police arrest people and such. I remember some dude who was posting on 4chan he was going to microwave or kill his cat or something and 4chan managed to find out who he was, alerted the authorities and the man was arrested and if I remember correctly even got jail time.

But I guess you'll be seeing me soon on rotten.com?
    That too.

Ye but no1 can say that 4chan does not have some funny stuff going on from time too time xD
    |Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 16 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G x2|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|ASUS Xonar D2X/XDT|Astro A40|Logitech Z-5500|Custom Watercooling System|
    ~ Sta op voor de kampioen! 2013-2014 ~ Friend Code - 4785-6590-2958, Friend Safari "Ghost" - Pumpkaboo, Lampent, ???

http://www.abload.de/img/world-of-warcraft-kilytpt9.jpg

(pic is too big, so just the link)

Just come to my mind, and yes it is made poorly sorry

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Rise of the funny animals!!

President Obama is lifted in the air by Scott Van Duzer, owner of the Big Apple Pizza owner in Ft. Pierce, Florida

Mod edit: Made image smaller
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-09-10 at 07:36 AM.

wow that last picture is a little big.

Perhaps some tags to make it shrink would be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    You're getting grown men coming to your door to trick or treat on Halloween ? :O
    I do...with my kid
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

The post above me make me sad of how stupid people can really be and i mean the one with the nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by gekkegerrit View Post
    The post above me make me sad of how stupid people can really be and i mean the one with the nerds.
    Thing is, most of these posts like the one above, are most likely fake, mere self irony to be made as such posts.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Thing is, most of these posts like the one above, are most likely fake, mere self irony to be made as such posts.
    I dunno, some people can be realllllllllly stupid :\ Post sounds like some stuck up, 16 year old girl if you ask me :3 Not saying all of em are dumb, but the ones that are lolworthy aren't smart enough for irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I dunno, some people can be realllllllllly stupid :\ Post sounds like some stuck up, 16 year old girl if you ask me :3 Not saying all of em are dumb, but the ones that are lolworthy aren't smart enough for irony.
    That's the exact image I got when reading that too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    -snip-
    "Not got kids"? Arg, dat grammar.

OT:

Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-09-10 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    "Not got kids"? Arg, dat grammar.

OT:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hw8e5l.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Yuc0l.jpg[/IG]
    Oh God that Deadpool strip xD

Does anyone know where that's from originally? Like which issue or what have you?
    Last edited by Splenda; 2012-09-11 at 05:14 AM.