1. #8621
    Scarab Lord Vestig3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands, Amsterdam
    Posts
    4,097
    Ye but no1 can say that 4chan does not have some funny stuff going on from time too time xD
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog


  2. #8622
    Stood in the Fire Feluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bank, Valley of Honor
    Posts
    429
    http://www.abload.de/img/world-of-warcraft-kilytpt9.jpg

    (pic is too big, so just the link)

    Just come to my mind, and yes it is made poorly sorry

    Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

  3. #8623

  4. #8624
    Rise of the funny animals!!


  5. #8625
    President Obama is lifted in the air by Scott Van Duzer, owner of the Big Apple Pizza owner in Ft. Pierce, Florida


    Mod edit: Made image smaller
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-09-10 at 07:36 AM.

  6. #8626
    wow that last picture is a little big.

    Perhaps some tags to make it shrink would be in order.

  7. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    You're getting grown men coming to your door to trick or treat on Halloween ? :O
    I do...with my kid
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

  8. #8628

  9. #8629
    The post above me make me sad of how stupid people can really be and i mean the one with the nerds.

  10. #8630
    Quote Originally Posted by gekkegerrit View Post
    The post above me make me sad of how stupid people can really be and i mean the one with the nerds.
    Thing is, most of these posts like the one above, are most likely fake, mere self irony to be made as such posts.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

  11. #8631
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Thing is, most of these posts like the one above, are most likely fake, mere self irony to be made as such posts.
    I dunno, some people can be realllllllllly stupid :\ Post sounds like some stuck up, 16 year old girl if you ask me :3 Not saying all of em are dumb, but the ones that are lolworthy aren't smart enough for irony.
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  12. #8632
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I dunno, some people can be realllllllllly stupid :\ Post sounds like some stuck up, 16 year old girl if you ask me :3 Not saying all of em are dumb, but the ones that are lolworthy aren't smart enough for irony.
    That's the exact image I got when reading that too lol.


  13. #8633
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    -snip-
    "Not got kids"? Arg, dat grammar.

    OT:



    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-09-10 at 09:15 PM.

  14. #8634
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ♫ ♪ d(Θ.Θ)b ♪ ♫
    Posts
    5,465
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    "Not got kids"? Arg, dat grammar.

    OT:

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hw8e5l.jpg[/MG]

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Yuc0l.jpg[/IG]
    Oh God that Deadpool strip xD

    Does anyone know where that's from originally? Like which issue or what have you?
    Last edited by Splenda; 2012-09-11 at 05:14 AM.



  15. #8635
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Oh God that Deadpool strip xD

    Does anyone know where that's from originally? Like which issue or what have you?
    http://imgur.com/gallery/7Yuc0 is the link to the page with comments, although I couldn't find any source or anything, so I can't answer your question.

    Edit: After Googling around a bit:

    http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/revi...kings/001.html
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-09-10 at 09:29 PM.

  16. #8636
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Isn't this the guy who makes stupid jokes on that motor show and when his dog died he posted on twitter and people were jerks of him making jokes of his dog dieing so he got really pissed of that?
    No, this is Stephen Fry, i think you're thinking about Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear.

  17. #8637
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ♫ ♪ d(Θ.Θ)b ♪ ♫
    Posts
    5,465
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    http://imgur.com/gallery/7Yuc0 is the link to the page with comments, although I couldn't find any source or anything, so I can't answer your question.

    Edit: After Googling around a bit:

    http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/revi...kings/001.html
    Thanks aha



  18. #8638
    The Lightbringer Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,953
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

    Move along.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

  19. #8639

  20. #8640
    Merely a Setback Immortan Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    26,403
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I lolled! well done

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •