No, there was rope on her legs, just out of the pic. Got worried so I looked it up heh.

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Did I just see someone kill someone else? I don't see her tied to anything and looks like quite a drop...
    Bungee jumper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    This game attracts some of the most greedy assholes I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. They don't owe you a thing! You are the one who decides to pay them! It's a fucking video game!

Did I just see someone kill someone else? I don't see her tied to anything and looks like quite a drop...
    The black things around her ankles are attached to a rope, she's bungee jumping but looks like she decided against it very last second... nice of the man to toss her off instead of helping her back up haha ;D

Aaah the lost smurfs episode.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    The black things around her ankles are attached to a rope, she's bungee jumping but looks like she decided against it very last second... nice of the man to toss her off instead of helping her back up haha ;D
    It's very similar to skydiving if you've ever done it. You have to sign an agreement that states, once you're at the gates, you have to go. If you decide to back out, it's gotta be before you're hooked up, otherwise it wastes employee time. Besides, it's normally that first jump that people have to get over in order to go through with it. He was just doing his job. Maybe a little too willingly, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    This game attracts some of the most greedy assholes I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. They don't owe you a thing! You are the one who decides to pay them! It's a fucking video game!

Isn't this the guy who makes stupid jokes on that motor show and when his dog died he posted on twitter and people were jerks of him making jokes of his dog dieing so he got really pissed of that?
    No, it isn't. How very dare you. How can you not know who Stephen Fry is??

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmaz View Post
    that is brilliant haha

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 09:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by misspellar View Post
    vojin graffiti
    awesome, where was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    It's very similar to skydiving if you've ever done it. You have to sign an agreement that states, once you're at the gates, you have to go. If you decide to back out, it's gotta be before you're hooked up, otherwise it wastes employee time. Besides, it's normally that first jump that people have to get over in order to go through with it. He was just doing his job. Maybe a little too willingly, haha.
    I find that odd, as they get paid either way, don't they, if you jump or not (skydiving or bungee jumping). If you decide not to jump at the last second and waste your money because of it, well that's your loss isn't it? I find it rather bizarre someone would then force you to jump if you have at the last minute decided not to go through with it.

Talking of jumping from something high, this would probably be my face...

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Apparently your supposed to "throw" them off if they do something like that, because the panicked person might grab the instructor or someone else and pull them over the side by accident.

England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy

Last edited by Sigma; 2012-09-17 at 12:21 PM.

Made this based off what I saw on trade chat today.

This thread it awesome, been slowly going through from the beginning it over the last week or two. First hundred pages or so were the best I think : D Ty to all the posters

How my dog likes to sleep.

And lying on the bed.

My 2 little dogs does it too

Haha awesome, my parents dog doesn't do anything cool, in fact it's an annoying dog that starts barking madly at practically anything. At first it was only when the doorbell went or someone walked past the kitchen window (where her basket is), but now you can't even close a bloody door in the house and the dog goes at it. Drives me bloody nuts, her barking is like daggers stabbing my head repeatedly.

Last edited by d3v; 2012-09-18 at 05:27 PM.

Your argument is invalid.

Ha! I know that crazy looking white guy in that clip. He is a wrestler down here in NC.