Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    In the simplest terms an idiot. You hear it a lot here in the UK, not sure if it's used anywhere else though.
    Well actually, "twat" is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva (so in other words the external genital organs of a female), but otherwise you're correct of course. I think the Australians use it too (nice if an Australian could confirm that?), or maybe I'm thinking of 'bollocks'. Either way I've never seen an American use it.

All in all it's a fantastic word to use if someone fucks up, or if you're driving and someone cuts you off... ^^ has a very fulfilling feel to it ;D

And to stay on topic, a (funny) image:

Maybe not very funny, but I so wish I could say something similar to one of my teachers who always used to say the exact same thing. ^^

or maybe I'm thinking of 'bollocks'
    Bollocks are the male genitalia.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Really?

I had no idea!

Also, I'll ask someone that is Australian to know if they use the word twat or not.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 04:16 PM ----------

I just asked Anak, and he said he never heard that word before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Nope Never heard anyone use it here, think that's more of a British thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Heh, not what I meant. I know bollocks are the male genitalia (or to be specific, the testicles). I meant which of the 2 words Australians also use (so either twat or bollocks, I wasn't sure which).

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?

I had no idea!

Also, I'll ask someone that is Australian to know if they use the word twat or not.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 04:16 PM ----------

I just asked Anak, and he said he never heard that word before.
    well there we go, it's obviously "bollocks" I'm thinking off ^^ I'm sure I've heard Australians use "bollocks".
    Last edited by d3v; 2012-10-11 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    well there we go, it's obviously "bollocks" I'm thinking off ^^ I'm sure I've heard Australians use "bollocks".
    Well, it's just one Australian, and a few others in Anak's circle, but still, I think it's safe to assume that Australians don't use the word twat.

Well actually, "twat" is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva (so in other words the external genital organs of a female), but otherwise you're correct of course. I think the Australians use it too (nice if an Australian could confirm that?), or maybe I'm thinking of 'bollocks'. Either way I've never seen an American use it.

All in all it's a fantastic word to use if someone fucks up, or if you're driving and someone cuts you off... ^^ has a very fulfilling feel to it ;D

And to stay on topic, a (funny) image:

Maybe not very funny, but I so wish I could say something similar to one of my teachers who always used to say the exact same thing. ^^
    Nope, here in 'straya we use the other offensive word for vagina, c***. Yeah, we're classy like that.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Nope, here in 'straya we use the other offensive word for vagina, c***. Yeah, we're classy like that.
    Hah, okay, well we do too, but c*** is obviously a lot more offensive than twat, or that's how it's evolved to be in the UK at least from my experience when I lived there. I hardly use the c*** word, purely because for some reason I still find it too offensive. I say fuck and shit like I'd say bread and butter... yet the c*** word remains only for really harsh moments ^^

But you guys say 'bollocks' too right?

Since I had no pics or something like that to post before, here.

Hah, okay, well we do too, but c*** is obviously a lot more offensive than twat, or that's how it's evolved to be in the UK at least from my experience when I lived there. I hardly use the c*** word, purely because for some reason I still find it too offensive. I say fuck and shit like I'd say bread and butter... yet the c*** word remains only for really harsh moments ^^

But you guys say 'bollocks' too right?
    Yeah I try to avoid it, but you hear it alot around here. I cant recall hearing anyone use 'bollocks' around here, my guess is that it's probably used by the older folk around here, the nice ones anyway haha.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Apparently, I'm a perverted psychopath!

Might be a bit NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/0cTzA.jpg
    Completely accurate for everyone I know except my dad.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

I don't think this is a Naruto spoiler, since it happened a while ago, but I'll put it in a link anyways.

*Naruto spoiler* Pein fight.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...95337827_n.jpg

Apparently, I'm a perverted psychopath!

Might be a bit NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/0cTzA.jpg
    Oh god I read too much Homestuck. Automatically checked to see if the corresponding trolls fit those descriptions.

They did.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

These STAHHP! meme's are hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

I don't get these Stahp ones.

The weather one is so hilarious! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I don't get these Stahp ones.
    In the first panel assume that it's something very good, like a cake with chocolate, cream and(pretend you like it), on the second panel the cake now doesn't have cream, now on the third panel there's no cream and no chocolate and on the last panel it remarks how bad the cake is.

Basically, it's saying stop because it's going from a good thing, to a bad thing, and the word STAHP, just makes it more funny.

I think it's that, not sure if I explained that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    That looks like some life changing conversation, right there.

This shit cracked me up so hard.

LOOOOL! XD

This shit cracked me up so hard.

LOOOOL! XD

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jMzRBl.jpg[IMG]
    What an excellent use of the crop function...and lack of brain activity.

Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-10-11 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    What an excellent use of the crop function...and lack of brain activity.
    The crop makes it even better!

http://cdn.lolhappens.com/wp-content...okemoninRL.jpg