1. #9761
    Pit Lord Tearor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Դժոխք
    Posts
    2,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    some duckface ones

    <snip>
    That's a goose. Good one though
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

  2. #9762
    duck duck goose?

  3. #9763


    The guy in the background can't keep a straight face on.

  4. #9764
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/f710b59c4eceaa0b563e9528ba758164/tumblr_mexavv8Tt71qewacoo1_500.png[IMG]

    The guy in the background can't keep a straight face on.
    Oh, Coca-Cola ingredients list, when u get so hilarious

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  5. #9765


    My partner found this while searching for a film to watch, despite the picture we refrained from indulging in what seemed to be jesus soft porn...

  6. #9766

  7. #9767
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    12,775

  8. #9768
    Dreadlord teebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Towson, MD
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by Smango View Post
    facebook never fails.
    Whats wrong with this? I dont like people quoting the joker but I cant see anything wrong with it.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

    Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

  9. #9769
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Whats wrong with this? I dont like people quoting the joker but I cant see anything wrong with it.
    I guess the fail is that the person who thought it was a fail didn't know it was a quote from something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

  10. #9770
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011

  11. #9771

  12. #9772
    Pandaren Monk Svinoi Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    1,760


    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So a dog raised his paw and the owner gets arrested for hate crime? Scotland has officially gone full retard mode. (and before someone mentions that the dog was seeing Hitler, so fucking what? Unless the dog specifically raised his paw and spoke the words Heil Hitler then i could understand but the dog was just raising his fuckin paw nothing else!)

  13. #9773
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Sulphur (aka. Brimstone) boils at 444.6°C, so you can't have the apocalyptic rivers of brimstone at 666°C. So it may happen in the backwards countries that still use Fahrenheit, but not in the enlightened countries using Degrees Celsius
    Last edited by Butler Log; 2012-12-16 at 06:11 PM.
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

    Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

  14. #9774
    Unless it's in Kelvin, 666 is then below the boiling point. Though that would really set the other days off by quite a lot, so...either count Kelvin for only that one or just ignore my nonsense.

  15. #9775
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Sulphur (aka. Brimstone) boils at 444.6°C, so you can't have the apocalyptic rivers of brimstone at 666°C. So it may happen in the backwards countries that still use Fahrenheit, but not in the enlightened countries using Degrees Celsius
    It could first evaporate everything, then cool down to ~440C and then sulphur could condense into the rivers. What's the problem?

  16. #9776
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Sulphur (aka. Brimstone) boils at 444.6°C, so you can't have the apocalyptic rivers of brimstone at 666°C. So it may happen in the backwards countries that still use Fahrenheit, but not in the enlightened countries using Degrees Celsius
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    Unless it's in Kelvin, 666 is then below the boiling point. Though that would really set the other days off by quite a lot, so...either count Kelvin for only that one or just ignore my nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    It could first evaporate everything, then cool down to ~440C and then sulphur could condense into the rivers. What's the problem?

  17. #9777
    The Lightbringer Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Sulphur (aka. Brimstone) boils at 444.6°C, so you can't have the apocalyptic rivers of brimstone at 666°C. So it may happen in the backwards countries that still use Fahrenheit, but not in the enlightened countries using Degrees Celsius
    Uhm... it's not the brimstone that is at 666 degrees, it's the air temperature. Unless in these "enlightened" countries your weather channels report the temperature of the ocean instead of the atmosphere. How dare you try and bring logic into the funny picture megathread.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

    Move along.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

  18. #9778
    Once again, we're back to arguing about pictures...


  19. #9779

  20. #9780
    Pandaren Monk Svinoi Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    1,760
    The new youtube layout was insulting enough, but now it Is actually insulting (or inferring) things against me....

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So a dog raised his paw and the owner gets arrested for hate crime? Scotland has officially gone full retard mode. (and before someone mentions that the dog was seeing Hitler, so fucking what? Unless the dog specifically raised his paw and spoke the words Heil Hitler then i could understand but the dog was just raising his fuckin paw nothing else!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •