Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

So damn true. This is why I still play some of my old games for that reason. I feel like I accomplished something..
    Last edited by Nazdreg; 2011-05-25 at 06:31 PM.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

This thread makes me happy.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Contributing in an epic thread

Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-05-27 at 01:06 AM.
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Temüjin - Hassani - Galahâd - Windführer
    Retired raider of Crimson Blade - US Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by treann View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    THIS wins the thread
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Quote Originally Posted by ccplz View Post
    Wait,
    Is it normal that the first word that came to mind at no.2 was random,not condom?

Anyways,here is a picture I posted 2 pages before in a form of a link.I assume people didn't take the time to open the link as it is hilarious.
    O MY . . . hahahahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    His expressions allow for so much more potential than taking a picture of Charizard.

People REALLY need to stop quoting giant images xD
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    His expressions allow for so much more potential than taking a picture of Charizard.

I tried ^^ (his face is sooooo calling IMMA PERV)

I HAVE A DREAM

Roses are red
    violets are blue
    but in Soviet Russia
    the poem makes you.
    My toons ->
    English is not my native language <.<

the "NINJA, There are four of them in this picture".. I dont get it, someone please do explain!

Now go forth.. Unleash the tides of Doom.. Upon all those.. who would oppose us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    the "NINJA, There are four of them in this picture".. I dont get it, someone please do explain!
    Supposedly there is gif version where NINJAS suddenly appear on the picture after X seconds. However, everywhere only .jpg picture is linked, which obviously cannot contain animations. If you ask me - it's a troll attempt to make people stare into picture expecting something to happen while there is in fact nothing.

IE - not funny
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Supposedly there is gif version where NINJAS suddenly appear on the picture after X seconds. However, everywhere only .jpg picture is linked, which obviously cannot contain animations. If you ask me - it's a troll attempt to make people stare into picture expecting something to happen while there is in fact nothing.

IE - not funny
    I was under the impression that there was never supposed to be any ninjas in that pic. Perhaps it's just my thinking, but I thought the joke was that people never SEE a ninja in hiding.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    lol my cat does that

IE - not funny
    Not that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    I was under the impression that there was never supposed to be any ninjas in that pic. Perhaps it's just my thinking, but I thought the joke was that people never SEE a ninja in hiding.
    This^

IE - not funny
    Come on! -.-

It's funny because you can't see them. Period.