1. #12081
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to assume those are all fake.

    They are fake, right?

    Oh and, funny picture:


    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  2. #12082
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to assume those are all fake.

    They are fake, right?
    Of course there fake

    Everyone knows The USA is 2017 years old not 2013 years old

  3. #12083
    Elemental Lord MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    8,275
    Relating to the Katie Hopkins story yesterday, the one about "children with geographical names" "Isn't your child called India?" ; This is what happened if you tried to find her website yesterday - I decided to screencap its magnificence.

    Edit: It's STILL there as of 10:30am GMT on the 6th July. It was done YESTERDAY...


  4. #12084
    The Lightbringer Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Standing in the Fire, as always.
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Relating to the Katie Hopkins story yesterday, the one about "children with geographical names" "Isn't your child called India?" ; This is what happened if you tried to find her website yesterday - I decided to screencap its magnificence.

    Edit: It's STILL there as of 10:30am GMT on the 6th July. It was done YESTERDAY...

    It's down now, it just says "Back to Home" and if you try to click on the link, it's just a blank page. Good job internet!

  5. #12085

  6. #12086
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Vegetable, what does the scouter say about his calorie-level?

  7. #12087
    They're = They are /\ Their = Possessive /\ There = Location
    You're = You are /\ Your = Possessive
    It's = It is /\ Its = Possessive
    I'm not a grammar Nazi; they used to police German, not English.

  8. #12088
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Vegetable, what does the scouter say about his calorie-level?
    It's over 9000!

  9. #12089

  10. #12090
    Bloodsail Admiral ranku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    1,023


    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

  11. #12091
    So I was at McDonalds the other day for a kids birthday party and the McDonalds staff brings this out to the table...

  12. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by veighnerg View Post
    So I was at McDonalds the other day for a kids birthday party and the McDonalds staff brings this out to the table...
    I always wanted to set Ronald's wang ablaze.

  13. #12093
    The Unstoppable Force RICH8472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK, Nexus
    Posts
    20,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptarius View Post
    I always wanted to set Ronald's wang ablaze.
    I think the joke is, that you need to "blow it" out.

  14. #12094
    Mechagnome Helryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    700
    This is why you don't import cars from the southern hemisphere if you live in the northern one









  15. #12095
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    Smash Balls pic
    I never heard of that image macro before. who is it supposed to represent?
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  16. #12096
    Bloodsail Admiral Sarix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    I never heard of that image macro before. who is it supposed to represent?
    The Wii fit trainer chick being in smash bros

  17. #12097
    Bloodsail Admiral ranku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    1,023


    Last edited by ranku; 2013-07-09 at 12:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

  18. #12098

  19. #12099

  20. #12100

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •