10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    I would expect that picture didn't include all of the text. Notice that previous sentence was ended, and "erybody" doesn't start with capital.
    Probably in the left column there was another line, not included on the screen, which ended with "ev-" and erybody was carried to the next column.

Anyway, I wouldn't expect this to be true. Nowadays many newspapers will print crazy, made-up stories just to catch attention.
    Maybe there is some truth in it, but even then I'ms sure someone "spiced" up the story by adding some "facts" or by ignoring some other ones
    Sadly, this is a true story.

Here is the actual article:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...call-ambulance

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    But this is a reference to Ichigo not renji, as this fight was byakuya vs ichigo. This was on that hill thing and everything. I DONT GET PLEASE ELABORATE. seriously.
    i hate references that dont make sense.

off topic: The Non bankai form of his zanpaktou looks like a rabbit with its colon tied to the end of the mace.
    The Rat-mace is an ongoing joke from the comic artists

It's from
    www.vgcats.com
    take a look read and you mgiht see the rat-mace joke

Quote Originally Posted by CATER View Post
    The Rat-mace is an ongoing joke from the comic artists

It's from
    www.vgcats.com
    take a look read and you mgiht see the rat-mace joke
    I always thought it was a reference to the fact that the protagonist would just now use their ultimate ability given at that time only to come up with something large obscene or in some cases plain stupid weapon for no reason what-so-ever. Because even if the weapon was powerful it would take a week for that ability to be "not that good" and then it would be there just to be there.

Bleach just happen to be the more known one.

Deleted

This is how a faceless one looks in real life. Or maybe Cthulu undercover.

Best thread of all times, been following it since it started ^^ Thought i'd finally share some pics. Some Ragecomics i made, i hope i'm not the only one who experienced the sneaky attack of the slaughterfish! :P
    http://imgur.com/FI8CX

http://imgur.com/biNNz

http://imgur.com/1SagJ
    Well, shit.

"They should just classify all ranged weapons as "ranged" and then the model would appear as a suitable model depending on the race, bows for nelfs, unicorns farting rainbows for belfs, guns for goblins and double-barreled automatic shotguns with fire for dwarves." - Shawati

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    I hate you now Worgenite for uncovering repressed childhood memories
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

best google front page..EVER!!!
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

wow no one posted here all week? thats..really strange..i must have missed some big accedent somewhere...even holidays you see this thread moving atleast 5 posts.

my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

wow no one posted here all week?
    I think there's a weird caching thing going on with the forum. Often the latest posts on the home page are several hours out-of-date, and there's certainly been action in this thread over the last week.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    wow no one posted here all week? thats..really strange..i must have missed some big accident somewhere...even holidays you see this thread moving at least 5 posts.
    You must have meant "all day", cause the previous post to your last one was, in fact, you again, 24 hours ago XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account

I think we've all been there...

lol @ the cat checkin out the badgers (i'd say he has a little honey badger in him, cuz he ain't givin a f**k!)
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

And yes, it is an exploding beer.

Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    love the king penguin one (x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    love the king penguin one (x
    ya when i first saw it i burst out laughing so hard that i scared the shit out of my dog.