1. #8901
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I don't think he was being serious, but I really can't tell if you are Majad or you're both just joking around.
    I don't think he was being funny, but I'm funny most of the times, as in being sarcastic, I like to be sarcastic. :b

    And no, I'm not joking around with him, I have never seen him before in my life! :O (not being sarcastic now :P)
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  2. #8902

  3. #8903
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post


    The one about the toilet seat gets me. I have 3 sisters and they throw an unholy fit about it. So does my mother.
    Aww, there should be on too: I'm in shape round is a shape. (I have the same mail in my email!)
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

  4. #8904
    Caption: "Went to my son's art fair. I don't know who made this, but I would have paid for it."


  5. #8905
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    That's a girl? Looks like a boy to me. :0
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  6. #8906

  7. #8907

  8. #8908
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    The one from the dog you jelly is cool. I have a similar one with boobs too. :P

    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  9. #8909
    Miss Hannah Minx... she knows what she's doing.

  10. #8910
    I like funny pictures of cats. More cats please

  11. #8911
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    From Imgur.

    Quite hilarious I must say, atleast funny.

    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  12. #8912
    Moderator Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    6,155
    *hypnotized* I am indeed jelly dear dog, very jelly.

    Not sure if this is a repost:

    Sports & Fitness Moderator

  13. #8913
    Mechagnome Ridesdel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeast cost of New England
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    *hypnotized* I am indeed jelly dear dog, very jelly.

    Not sure if this is a repost:

    [IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/JjGFM.gif[ /IMG]
    and that's why we dont have dodgeball in highschool anymore

  14. #8914
    Dreadlord Rakeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The realm of Torment
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    and that's why we dont have dodgeball in highschool anymore
    damned ninja kids, they ruin everything

  15. #8915

  16. #8916
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Uh...I don't get it. Why does that necessarily mean her bf murdered someone? And how would he remove said ovaries without professional assistance?

    Maybe I'm thinking it over too much.

  17. #8917
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Uh...I don't get it. Why does that necessarily mean her bf murdered someone? And how would he remove said ovaries without professional assistance?

    Maybe I'm thinking it over too much.
    The joke is that people think men have ovaries. They're saying that the boyfriend sacrificed HIS ovaries, which is impossible. Because people are dumb.

  18. #8918
    Herald of the Titans Kuniku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,516
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    The joke is that people think men have ovaries. They're saying that the boyfriend sacrificed HIS ovaries, which is impossible. Because people are dumb.
    i don't think people being dumb is the reason its impossible . . . =p

  19. #8919
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    i don't think people being dumb is the reason its impossible . . . =p
    -.-;; Must I word everything perfectly? C'mon, people.

  20. #8920
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    -.-;; Must I word everything perfectly? C'mon, people.
    this r intrntet! ofc u haf 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •