1. #8981
    Half the time this whole thread feels like the chat thread. Why not chat there if you're not going to post pictures?


  2. #8982
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,683
    Well i made these for all the people that use the "No Homo"... STOP USING IT! IS STUPID! YOU ALSO USE IT WHEN IT DON'T EVEN HAVE SENSE!


  3. #8983
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well i made these for all the people that use the "No Homo"... STOP USING IT! IS STUPID! YOU ALSO USE IT WHEN IT DON'T EVEN HAVE SENSE!

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u2Svt.png[IMG]
    When two guys say "no homo", it's just to reassure each other that what they did wasn't homosexual, it was just bros stuff.

  4. #8984
    Moderator d3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Half the time this whole thread feels like the chat thread. Why not chat there if you're not going to post pictures?

    <pic>
    Because believe it or not, people are allowed to discuss other peoples pictures every now and then without having to go find a funny image to post with it. Like now. I wish you people would stop getting so butthurt about it, oh noes a post without a picture, the world's coming to an end.

  5. #8985
    Found this on FB.

    Hilarious. xD


  6. #8986
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    +10 cool points to anyone that knows where this is from.

    -“Dillon! You son of bitch!”
    -“What’s the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?”
    PREDATOR!

    Also has the greatest line in history "I ain't got time to bleed..."

    or my perennial fav...

    Blain (Jesse Ventura) -[after everyone turns down his offer of chewing tobacco] "Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

  7. #8987

  8. #8988
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UlGyB.gif[IMG]
    Lol!!! Wtf!

    Gravity is against that kid! XD

  9. #8989
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Because believe it or not, people are allowed to discuss other peoples pictures every now and then without having to go find a funny image to post with it. Like now. I wish you people would stop getting so butthurt about it, oh noes a post without a picture, the world's coming to an end.
    When half the page is not about the thread, then there's a problem. I'm sorry you just can't seem to get that.

  10. #8990
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    When half the page is not about the thread, then there's a problem. I'm sorry you just can't seem to get that.
    What is the problem exactly? Those post wouldn't been images anyway, so the amount of images should be the same no matter if there is a discussion or not.

  11. #8991
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    When half the page is not about the thread, then there's a problem. I'm sorry you just can't seem to get that.
    There's nothing wrong with that, otherwise this thread would have been locked a good while ago. If you have a problem with people talking and commenting here, on images that we post, then please, address your problem to a mod/admin, simple.

  12. #8992
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    When half the page is not about the thread, then there's a problem. I'm sorry you just can't seem to get that.
    I find it extremely ironic that you're complaining about comments and no images, yet you don't post any yourself.




  13. #8993

  14. #8994
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I find it extremely ironic that you're complaining about comments and no images, yet you don't post any yourself.
    Touché

    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  15. #8995
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Touché

    [IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/549525_10151037797783386_1674940932_n.jpg[IMG]
    He looks like Bin Laden! XDD

  16. #8996
    Pictures, pictures, pictures for everyone!!












  17. #8997
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    +10 cool points to anyone that knows where this is from.



    -“Dillon! You son of bitch!”
    -“What’s the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?”
    Predator.
    /10char
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

  18. #8998
    The Lightbringer Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I, for one, welcome our new pigeon overlords!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Holy Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  19. #8999
    Scarab Lord xylophone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    I, for one, welcome our new pigeon overlords!
    Well you're off to a bad start. What are our seagull overlords going to say when they find out you called them pigeons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

  20. #9000
    Scarab Lord Noobadin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,097
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Well you're off to a bad start. What are our seagull overlords going to say when they find out you called them pigeons?
    Praise him for not calling them flying rats instead.

    Last edited by Noobadin; 2012-10-15 at 01:31 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •