1. #9501

  2. #9502




    Also, today's Daily Deal, on Steam. I did not modify this.

    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-11-16 at 06:11 PM.

  3. #9503
    Old God Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Inside Lord Bucketheads Head
    Posts
    10,463

    Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.

  4. #9504

  5. #9505
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post

    The cuteness...

    *head explodes*

  6. #9506

  7. #9507

  8. #9508

  9. #9509
    Scarab Lord xylophone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lill4s3qUh1qfs2hbo1_500.gif[IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OnEIW.jpg[IMG]
    Fuck me, the fact that I find both of these funny tells me I spend WAY too much time on the internet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

  10. #9510
    [snip]

    Mod Edit: Homophobic pictures aren't funny. Let's keep it polite, please! --Eternal
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2012-11-17 at 02:12 PM.

  11. #9511
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

    Also, today's Daily Deal, on Steam. I did not modify this.

    i dont get it?

  12. #9512
    Stood in the Fire Saladin456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Englandland
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    i dont get it?
    It's price is -$10... meaning steam would pay you if you "bought" it.

  13. #9513
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Bahaha I love this one, had me in tears for a while. Dem magikarp man, I swear they're out to get us.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  14. #9514
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFurry View Post
    It's price is -$10... meaning steam would pay you if you "bought" it.
    Seems pretty faked to me. Have it up on Steam atm, and it's -75%, and the white text for the "-150%) doesn't seem to match at all, and also is slightly pixellated and doesn't fit into the box they supply.
    Faked poor pic to my mind.

  15. #9515

  16. #9516
    The Lightbringer Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Seems pretty faked to me. Have it up on Steam atm, and it's -75%, and the white text for the "-150%) doesn't seem to match at all, and also is slightly pixellated and doesn't fit into the box they supply.
    Faked poor pic to my mind.
    It's legit, they fixed it quickly though. Even though it said -$10 you couldn't actually purchase it, when you tried to add it to your cart it just didn't work. Of course it doesn't fit in the box, the discount price is never supposed to be in the triple digits.

    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-11-17 at 01:09 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

    Move along.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

  17. #9517
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    It's legit, they fixed it quickly though. Even though it said -$10 you couldn't actually purchase it, when you tried to add it to your cart it just didn't work. Of course it doesn't fit in the box, the discount price is never supposed to be in the triple digits.
    It's not just that though, if you looked at the '0's in the % symbol, they don't match the typeface used by the other ones. Also, of course they don't do triple digits, they just have like 8 choices or such, but they all match. If you look at the picture uploaded, it just looks grainy, pixellated, and a bad photoshop version. Sure it might be real, but just compare it to Steam live and that picture and it looks pretty bad is all

  18. #9518
    I invite you to make a screenshot of steam page and zoom it in in paintbrush. You will see it's grainy and pixelated, partially because the picture of the game is grainy on its own (probably jpg conversion) and partially because browsers may display stuff in different ways.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

    I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

  19. #9519
    The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,937
    I haven't had time to sort through all 477 pages to see if this has been posted before, so if it has, my apologies. I still thought this was funny, because I am a dork.


  20. #9520
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    It's not just that though, if you looked at the '0's in the % symbol, they don't match the typeface used by the other ones. Also, of course they don't do triple digits, they just have like 8 choices or such, but they all match. If you look at the picture uploaded, it just looks grainy, pixellated, and a bad photoshop version. Sure it might be real, but just compare it to Steam live and that picture and it looks pretty bad is all
    I'll just come right out and ask.

    Why are you here? O.o
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •