That last face should be used more often .

I can't remember, is Hagrid a wizard at all?
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Was a wizard, had a murder blamed on him while in school and had his wand snapped. It's still inside his umbrella and that's what he uses for magics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Was a wizard, had a murder blamed on him while in school and had his wand snapped. It's still inside his umbrella and that's what he uses for magics.
    Ah, thanks.
    Have a relevant picture:

No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    He is a wizard, but has no formal wizarding qualifications due to being expelled.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Last edited by Agoonga; 2013-01-09 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    jeeeeeeez......... that girl could bend metal with those legs, that's crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    That newspaper has been read by MANY TV characters in many shows. http://izismile.com/2010/06/04/newsp...s_13_pics.html

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Omg where do I find a high def res of this photo. I want to get a better look at that pirate. wink wink.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Omg where do I find a high def res of this photo. I want to get a better look at that pirate. wink wink.
    Does it say Bad ass on the socks?:P could it doesnt look so bad xD

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 09:47 PM ----------

|Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 16 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G x2|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|ASUS Xonar D2X/XDT|Astro A40|Logitech Z-5500|Custom Watercooling System|
    ~ Sta op voor de kampioen! 2013-2014 ~ Friend Code - 4785-6590-2958, Friend Safari "Ghost" - Pumpkaboo, Lampent, ???

As a nice guy. It seems it doesn't matter how hard I try to be nice or go out of my way to please a girl, they always end up with the guy with the biggest ego. I was waiting in line to get milk today at campus, because there was a water main break, and this big dude just cuts me and goes in front of me, and walks off with what seemed to be a really nice, good looking girl. FML

Last edited by muto; 2013-01-09 at 09:13 PM.

Indeed they would. But a different sort I'm sure. It depends on each person involved. Sometimes the problem lies with the woman doing the ignoring in the first place, and other times it is with the "ignored."

You were not being nice. You were being scared. You seek for beauty and a nice smile in a woman, woman seek for dominance, confidence and leadership in a man. She is not going to chose the guy that is being pushed around just as much as you are not going to pick the ugly girl. You still can be nice and confident and leading, but it's way easier to just be a dick and have these attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    As a nice guy. It seems it doesn't matter how hard I try to be nice or go out of my way to please a girl, they always end up with the guy with the biggest ego. I was waiting in line to get milk today at campus, because there was a water main break, and this big dude just cuts me and goes in front of me, and walks off with what seemed to be a really nice, good looking girl. FML
    Physical altercation aside, I'd just talk smack about him to his girlfriend while completely ignoring his reaction. I'd probably say "Excuse me, did you know your boyfriend is an egocentric asshole that will probably cheat on you at some point? You're dating a time bomb. Even if you married him, he'd likely be a terrible and distant father that will cost your children thousands of dollars in therapy. While you're attracted to his dominant and dangerous personality, he'll likely turn that dominance on you at some point and not in a way you enjoy. Just thought I'd let you know."

You don't even have to fight him. Just make him feel like a smaller man.

By the way, thanks everyone for posting funny pictures. Love this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Oh my god is that real?
    I can't wrap my head around this much ignorance and stubbornness.