1. #10121
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Am I missing something in this one or is it just not funny...
    People post what they think is funny not what you think is funny

  2. #10122


    This will be me tomorrow morning after waking up at 7 for the first time in 2 months
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-01-27 at 08:16 PM.

  3. #10123
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    You have to be seriously bad at internet-fu if you get viruses from 4chan.
    Technology is certainly not one of my strong suits. I'm going to be one of those elderly people who can't work their TV.





  4. #10124
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    People post what they think is funny not what you think is funny
    No I get that there are different opinions but I'm not even getting what is supposed to be funny in that picture it's just a guy and two chicks.

  5. #10125
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    No I get that there are different opinions but I'm not even getting what is supposed to be funny in that picture it's just a guy and two chicks.
    I think it has something to do with that blue thing above his left shoulder (right on the pic). maybe it's a condom?
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  6. #10126
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ♫ ♪ d(Θ.Θ)b ♪ ♫
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    No I get that there are different opinions but I'm not even getting what is supposed to be funny in that picture it's just a guy and two chicks.
    The guy is really lucky. He's laying with two attractive girls. The joke is he slept with them. That's what's funny about it, not so much "haha" funny but "*clap* *clap* good for you" funny.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 07:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post


    This will be me tomorrow morning after waking up at 7 for the first time in 2 months
    I hear you man. In a week I gotta start getting up at 6 after sleeping in till 12 every day for two months. x_X



  7. #10127
    Mechagnome Ridesdel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeast cost of New England
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    The guy is really lucky. He's laying with two attractive girls. The joke is he slept with them. That's what's funny about it, not so much "haha" funny but "*clap* *clap* good for you" funny.[COLOR="red"]
    I thought it was face swap thing, and didn't think twice about it.

  8. #10128
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011



    I feel kinda bad for linking this one but...


    kinda big
    http://imgur.com/gallery/CusQj

  9. #10129
    THE HUMANS DO IT ALL THE TIME, IT MEANS YOU’RE A GOOD BOY


  10. #10130
    Cats!





    and another scary movie one :P

    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-01-28 at 12:14 PM.

  11. #10131
    Mechagnome Window's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Am I missing something in this one or is it just not funny...
    No you are right this is just not funny
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

  12. #10132

  13. #10133

  14. #10134
    Herald of the Titans Svinoi Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    Another Facebook fail.
    Posted this, the face detection only picked out the duck face girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So a dog raised his paw and the owner gets arrested for hate crime? Scotland has officially gone full retard mode. (and before someone mentions that the dog was seeing Hitler, so fucking what? Unless the dog specifically raised his paw and spoke the words Heil Hitler then i could understand but the dog was just raising his fuckin paw nothing else!)

  15. #10135
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Another Facebook fail.
    Posted this, the face detection only picked out the duck face girl.
    don't do this. if you quote someone who posted a large image, edit the image out, please, especially if you're only posting 2 lines.
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  16. #10136
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,852
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    don't do this. if you quote someone who posted a large image, edit the image out, please, especially if you're only posting 2 lines.
    You look old, nzall.

  17. #10137
    That old people looking themselves young is rather depressing :S

  18. #10138

  19. #10139
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    You look old, nzall.
    that's because that's not me, that Nonkel Bob (Uncle Bob), a television uncle from Belgium who ran a pretty famous kids show in the 50's and 60's. I chose him because i'm becoming an uncle myself around september. but i'm going to change it to some warcraft uncle.
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  20. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Technology is certainly not one of my strong suits. I'm going to be one of those elderly people who can't work their TV.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •