1. #10181
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post
    shoot that spider creeped me out.
    Well it's obviously fake. Right?

    Right?

    Riiiiight?
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

  2. #10182
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    God I hate 9gag. Needs more 9GAG all over that picture.

    Not "funny", but awesome:

    That's pretty much how i saw the stereotypical popular table in my old school >.<




    No offenses intended -.-
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-02-01 at 10:19 PM.

  3. #10183
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ♫ ♪ d(Θ.Θ)b ♪ ♫
    Posts
    5,466
    ^ Wow I wish I could've been to your school. I'd love to have a regular and rosie big daddy, two little sisters, a big sister, and a psychotic guy with a mask hanging around.



  4. #10184


    not really funnny but that smile. damn but funny tho if she's reading that 50 shades of mummy porn

  5. #10185
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    -snip-
    So, I know subjective is subjective, but why is Emma Watson so ridiculously attractive to seemingly everyone? I really don't get it. I mean...how old was she in the first Harry Potter? Just feels...creepy...to me. Genuinely curious.

    On topic:


  6. #10186
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post


    not really funnny but that smile. damn but funny tho if she's reading that 50 shades of mummy porn
    That's Stoya, a pornstar, reading Necrophilia Variations by Supervert, and that smile is actually caused by something of a very NSFW nature.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

  7. #10187
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So, I know subjective is subjective, but why is Emma Watson so ridiculously attractive to seemingly everyone? I really don't get it. I mean...how old was she in the first Harry Potter? Just feels...creepy...to me. Genuinely curious.
    If it's creepy to be attracted to someone now because they were once famous as a kid, there would be a lot of famous people no one should be attracted to. This is to say, if you meant your post in that way. If it's just a question as to why others find Emma hot, then the answer is "to each their own".

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

  8. #10188
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    If it's creepy to be attracted to someone now because they were once famous as a kid, there would be a lot of famous people no one should be attracted to. This is to say, if you meant your post in that way. If it's just a question as to why others find Emma hot, then the answer is "to each their own".
    Well, sure. I guess I just see her and instantly think of her in the first movie, which is why I made that comment. Even now I don't see the appeal, but as I said, I know it's subjective. Oh well.


  9. #10189
    Legendary! Luko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    6,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    If it's creepy to be attracted to someone now because they were once famous as a kid, there would be a lot of famous people no one should be attracted to. This is to say, if you meant your post in that way. If it's just a question as to why others find Emma hot, then the answer is "to each their own".

    [IMG]http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Emma-Watson.jpg
    Actually I TOTALLY agree with Iced for a change. I never got the Emma Watson thing. Maybe its because I'm older and am not into string beans, but I just dont get it. You say to each their own, and of course that's true, but the attraction to her is way more of an epidemic than simply covering it with a statement. I guess there's no real answer. Venting, I suppose.

    Here's some relevant "hahas"; Downside to playing a villain.

    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

  10. #10190
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Actually I TOTALLY agree with Iced for a change.
    What did we disagree about? I can't recall any conversations with you. But, just in case, here's a picture of a cat.


  11. #10191
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Amazing. Truly amazing.


    ^Not funny, but come on, who's day wasn't made a tiny bit better by seeing that image?


    ^Ginger bomb



  12. #10192
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So, I know subjective is subjective, but why is Emma Watson so ridiculously attractive to seemingly everyone? I really don't get it. I mean...how old was she in the first Harry Potter? Just feels...creepy...to me. Genuinely curious.
    Was your significant other attractive to you when they were 12? People aren't into 12 year old Emma, they're into current age Emma.

  13. #10193

  14. #10194
    Fluffy Kitten Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Emperor condoms
    I thought Emperor's wanted lots of heirs.

  15. #10195
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I thought Emperor's wanted lots of heirs.
    Yea it seemed like a good idea at the time. However...


  16. #10196
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well, sure. I guess I just see her and instantly think of her in the first movie, which is why I made that comment. Even now I don't see the appeal, but as I said, I know it's subjective. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Actually I TOTALLY agree with Iced for a change. I never got the Emma Watson thing. Maybe its because I'm older and am not into string beans, but I just dont get it. You say to each their own, and of course that's true, but the attraction to her is way more of an epidemic than simply covering it with a statement. I guess there's no real answer. Venting, I suppose.

    Here's some relevant "hahas"; Downside to playing a villain.
    Ok, lets analyze this a little more. I don't like making sweeping generalizations, but lets make some assumptions. Lets assume a near equal number of individuals from age ranges from 6-15 and 25-50 saw the Harry potter movies when they were "relevant", this is to say, when it was released. Now, let's assume a large percentage of those 6-15 year olds read the books prior, more than those from the 25-50 age range.

    Now, if we think about this, we can see about half the individuals that followed the movies were around the age of the actors, and the other half, much older. Now, when these 6-15 year olds grow up (well, they have already, physically at least...some make me wonder), they will not remember the characters are they were when they first saw them, but perhaps think of them as around their own age group.

    This reasoning then can show how some individuals can be attracted to someone they associate to their own age. Can you not say that, when thinking back to your middle-school days, you don't remember with fondness the attraction you might have had on your crush at the time?

    You can then compare this to the adults that saw the actors as kids. They will still associate the characters as kids, even as adults. This isn't uncommon among many individuals who grow up around younger people. Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone completely. You'll still have people who won't fall into any group.

    Last edited by Jamber; 2013-02-02 at 06:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

  17. #10197
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Was your significant other attractive to you when they were 12? People aren't into 12 year old Emma, they're into current age Emma.
    As I stated later, the comment should have been phrased around the notion that I perceive her as the 12 year old, because of the movie. I'm in no way saying that X person is a pedophile, or anything of that nature.

    Putting age aside, I still don't see the attraction. All I see on imgur nowadays is Emma. She's easily the "most popular" female right now; that's what I'm confused about.


  18. #10198
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ♫ ♪ d(Θ.Θ)b ♪ ♫
    Posts
    5,466
    I still firmly hold Olivia Wilde and Jamie Chung as my two most attractive celebrity actresses >_>

    OT: I kind of agree with Iced, I'm not attracted to her at all since I grew up watching Harry Potter. I just see little Emma Watson. But you know. Whatever floats your individual boat.



  19. #10199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post


    Football in a nutshell. nowadays :P
    More like the Italian League.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 08:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    Well it's obviously fake. Right?

    Right?

    Riiiiight?
    Lolnope. Unfortunately we here in aus have the pleasure of living with those things.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 08:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post


    not really funnny but that smile. damn but funny tho if she's reading that 50 shades of mummy porn
    She's not, its some famous piece of work however that has a twist to it.. She's sitting on a Sybian.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  20. #10200
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    That's Stoya, a pornstar, reading Necrophilia Variations by Supervert, and that smile is actually caused by something of a very NSFW nature.
    count me out of that "no fapruary" thing now... >.>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •