Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I can't open it...

I don't know why but I think tinypic urls don't open/give error for me. Using Google Chrome so I don't know if that's the problem.

And to stay on topic...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lcm0ZNh.jpg[IMG]
    Since we all love you. http://i.imgur.com/YQNkomu.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    It's precisely because it's that bad that it's funny (for me, at least).

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 01:56 AM ----------

The funniest part about second image is that amount of russians/germans sniffing flowers from the underground in poland kinda puts its credibility in doubt :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Finally one of these that I actually find amusing.

The pic is too big.
    whenever someone shares a story like that, i feel like punching the idiot in the face. some people just shouldn't be allowed around computers for their safety and that of those around them.

Deleted
    haha cant belive i didnt see this thread before, im halfway trough it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The funniest part about second image is that amount of russians/germans sniffing flowers from the underground in poland kinda puts its credibility in doubt :P
    The picture has more to do with the fact that both Germany and Russia invaded Poland during WW2, and the state Poland was left after the war.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 01:41 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't open it...

I don't know why but I think tinypic urls don't open/give error for me. Using Google Chrome so I don't know if that's the problem.

And to stay on topic...

http://i.imgur.com/Lcm0ZNh.jpg
    hey the Grim reaper is awesome dont lump it together with those other shows
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

shit I edit it out -_-
    Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2013-02-22 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This made me rage at first, but then I laughed at how ridiculous people can be.

[ur l=http://i.imgur.com/ITUX01X.jpg][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ITUX01Xl.jpg[/ IMG][/url]
    Just wanted to say, a lot of those people make good points in regards to the abs pic, that just does not look healthy on that woman, she looks like she took some roids. As for the second pic, well it's a pic about self confidence, is that a bad thing? people praising someone for having some self confidence even though they are not perfect?

Deleted
    This made me rage at first, but then I laughed at how ridiculous people can be.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ITUX01Xl.jpg[IMG]
    I laughed at the comment saying that her boobs were just more abs. Lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Just wanted to say, a lot of those people make good points in regards to the abs pic, that just does not look healthy on that woman, she looks like she took some roids.
    Doubtful that she did. True that she is skinny but there are a lot of skinny girls out there, with no abs, and people consider them healthy but if they got abs, they automatically say they aren't healthy or shouldn't have that look. Sucks.

And to stay on topic:

Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-02-21 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Just wanted to say, a lot of those people make good points in regards to the abs pic, that just does not look healthy on that woman, she looks like she took some roids. As for the second pic, well it's a pic about self confidence, is that a bad thing? people praising someone for having some self confidence even though they are not perfect?
    not sure if serious. If you don't work out or if you don't have knowledge on this, I'd avise you to refrain from talking about it.

I mean, sure you're free to talk about it that way, but it's just plain retarded. I also think you are oblivious to what I intended to show with the picture, and I don't feel like babyfeeding anyone here to explain it, too tired for it, and it usually gets me banned anyway.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 04:00 AM ----------

I laughed at the comment saying that her boobs were just more abs. Lmao.
    hahaha thanks for mentioning that, I had not seen that one actually.

Deleted
    What Tyrael was trying to say with that picture is that people that work hard usually receive negative replies, feelings, etc, because who knows, jellyness? And also because the person writing the bad comment thinks that they don't need any support since they think the person they are commenting on are good and just don't need support and that but, when they see the fat lady there, most of the people will just reply with sympathy and say how beautiful she is and to hold on and not feel bad, bla bla bla, which is basically just feeding her ego, giving her attention, that she doesn't deserve in my opinion, and to make her think she's actually healthy(which she doesn't look like looking at that picture).

It's kinda hypocrite, to some extent from some people, but it's pretty much that.

10+ Year Old Account
    That comparison of the fit people and the fat girl just made me so depressed. Especially the "I don't think the human body is supposed to look like that."

T_T"

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    That comparison of the fit people and the fat girl just made me so depressed. Especially the "I don't think the human body is supposed to look like that."

T_T"
    Indeed

What Tyrael was trying to say with that picture is that people that work hard usually receive negative replies, feelings, etc, because who knows, jellyness? And also because the person writing the bad comment thinks that they don't need any support since they think the person they are commenting on are good and just don't need support and that but, when they see the fat lady there, most of the people will just reply with sympathy and say how beautiful she is and to hold on and not feel bad, bla bla bla, which is basically just feeding her ego, giving her attention, that she doesn't deserve in my opinion, and to make her think she's actually healthy(which she doesn't look like looking at that picture).

It's kinda hypocrite, to some extent from some people, but it's pretty much that.
    This. Thank God someone here is more patient than I am, thank you for this post.

Anyway, I never had cats, and I'm going to say something stupid now, but I didn't know they could ''climb'' walls like that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 05:48 AM ----------

So here's a little game for those interested.

Go to this website - http://www.random.org/

Set min number (it's on the right side of the page) to 1000, max to 9999, then roll for your random number.

Then check this picture, see how you'd fare in a zombie apocalypse

Last edited by Archangel Tyrael; 2013-02-21 at 05:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

10 char

Indeed

This. Thank God someone here is more patient than I am, thank you for this post.

Anyway, I never had cats, and I'm going to say something stupid now, but I didn't know they could ''climb'' walls like that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 05:48 AM ----------

So here's a little game for those interested.

Go to this website - http://www.random.org/

Set min number (it's on the right side of the page) to 1000, max to 9999, then roll for your random number.

Then check this picture, see how you'd fare in a zombie apocalypse

Now let's see...

30%, most likely dead... right...
    Last edited by Numeanor; 2013-02-21 at 08:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    <Zombie Outbreak>
    65%

Got Crossbow, Food, Hoochie Mama, ATV and Pinpoint hearing

Deleted
    50%

Shotgun, FingerBox (no idea what it is), Nerd, ATV and Pin point hearing

Deleted

Are those... foreskins? WTF?