1. #10861
    Moderator Nerph-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium, EU
    Posts
    5,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Until you realize the man in the picture is a licensed firearm safety instructor taking an ironic photo with his (extremely well trained) children who are using perfect trigger discipline with handguns that aren't loaded and have their safeties engaged and that the caption was inserted by hateful, ignorant racists looking for a couple internet laughs?
    Hah, brilliant explanation My hat off to you, sir.
    Sports & Fitness Moderator

  2. #10862
    Merely a Setback Immortan Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    26,048
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Dat trigger discipline

    10/10 would operate with
    You have spent too much time on /K/.
    I am the Pied Piper of the Hunger Games, a simple man followed by a few dozen rats.

  3. #10863
    Bloodsail Admiral ranku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

  4. #10864
    The Insane Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    19,789

    i was not crying in the shower
    i just realized how i'll never get to meet darth vader and then soap got in my eye - Kylo Ren

  5. #10865
    Bloodsail Admiral Libram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Delta Quadrant
    Posts
    1,210
    I make Trance, let me know what you think! SoundCloud YouTube


  6. #10866

  7. #10867
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooloose View Post
    Nice to see that all 3 of the main original Star Wars cast are on the verge of signing a deal to star in Star Wars VII, VIII and IX, even tho she does look like a cast member from Prisoner Cell Block H
    Actually, she can remind me a little of Mon Mothma... Could be a nice way to make things come full circle to have her in a similar leading position in the new republic.






    Last edited by LazyJones; 2013-03-31 at 09:00 AM.
    If you chose rock as a weapon, in order to beat a pair of scissors, don't start whining when you get pwn'd by a piece of paper.

  8. #10868
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Until you realize the man in the picture is a licensed firearm safety instructor taking an ironic photo with his (extremely well trained) children who are using perfect trigger discipline with handguns that aren't loaded and have their safeties engaged and that the caption was inserted by hateful, ignorant racists looking for a couple internet laughs?
    Yeah nice try. I loved the "extremely well trained" 6-8 years old kids part.

    Oh and by the way...

    Chinman fo'life man.... fo'life.
    Last edited by Djalil; 2013-03-29 at 08:23 AM.

  9. #10869

  10. #10870
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011




  11. #10871
    HAHAHAHA Awesome!!!

  12. #10872
    Mechagnome Lewdrumpslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Field
    Posts
    594

  13. #10873

  14. #10874
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Until you realize the man in the picture is a licensed firearm safety instructor taking an ironic photo with his (extremely well trained) children who are using perfect trigger discipline with handguns that aren't loaded and have their safeties engaged and that the caption was inserted by hateful, ignorant racists looking for a couple internet laughs?
    Guns are not toys mkay, treat all guns as if they were loaded, giving hand guns to a CHILDREN is never ok.

    My apologies if you were joking.

  15. #10875
    Bloodsail Admiral ranku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    1,078



    and time for some spoilers of monday's adventure time episode.





    yep it's gonna be weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

  16. #10876
    I am Murloc! -Zait-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Supervillain Club: The Dreaming
    Posts
    5,383
    ^ Those AT gifs, holy fricken LSD batman.

    I just watched all of the Bravest Warriors also, I highly recommend it if you like Adventure Time. It's like AT, but Sci-Fi and more mature.

  17. #10877
    Bloodsail Admiral ranku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    ^ Those AT gifs, holy fricken LSD batman.

    I just watched all of the Bravest Warriors also, I highly recommend it if you like Adventure Time. It's like AT, but Sci-Fi and more mature.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

  18. #10878


    Caption: 3 words, Japanese. Binocular. Soccer












    Caption: "My parents got me Photoshop for Christmas. This is the closest to productive that I have been."




    And not funny, but I love Rikku, this is a great cosplay, and I found it while hitting random:


  19. #10879
    What is that top anime lol to funny. Above the AT ones.

    Also Jessica Nigri is always super hot in her cosplay.

  20. #10880
    Bloodsail Admiral ranku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Berenstain View Post
    What is that top anime lol to funny. Above the AT ones.

    Also Jessica Nigri is always super hot in her cosplay.
    that's what i want to know too, i just found it as someone's sig on another forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •