Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Relevant:

Wtf is that for asshole move. He knows the guy is there and his first reaction is to complain to the umpire...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

It was for a stolen base, I believe the guy was stealing 3rd, and common baseball etiquette is for the batter to move out of the way.

Edit: He must not have seen the sign for steal or it was planned this way just for him not to move and get in the way of the throw.
    Last edited by m1k3y121; 2015-05-05 at 12:43 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m1k3y121 View Post
    It was for a stolen base, I believe the guy was stealing 3rd, and common baseball etiquette is for the batter to move out of the way.

Edit: He must not have seen the sign for steal or it was planned this way just for him not to move and get in the way of the throw.
    Yeah, common tactic, right handed catcher, right handed batter, steal third with no swing, don't even flinch. Makes it an easy steal because the catcher has to move to much to make a good throw.

Unfortunately for the batter, the catcher is allowed to do that, but the catcher is an idiot for complaining as it was perfectly legitimate.

Source: I played baseball, as a catcher.

If baseball was nothing but these blooper outtakes, I might be willing to watch it.

The same can probably be said for a lot of other sports.

Deleted
    I'm surprise the batter's team didn't come out to fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Like like like like like like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Yeah, common tactic, right handed catcher, right handed batter, steal third with no swing, don't even flinch. Makes it an easy steal because the catcher has to move to much to make a good throw.

Unfortunately for the batter, the catcher is allowed to do that, but the catcher is an idiot for complaining as it was perfectly legitimate.

Source: I played baseball, as a catcher.
    I look at that gif and all I can imagine the catcher saying to the ump is "Hey, he shoulda moved."

Deleted
    All this gif's and images made me laugh a bit too much. Then I feel sad because I have no good ones to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

My lord that last pic is the most cringeworthy thing i've read in a long time, being proud of being fat is like being proud of being stupid it requires no effort to become.

Deleted

Related.
    Last edited by mmoc192a37678a; 2015-05-05 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Exercise be triggerin.

Quote Originally Posted by Paklaajs View Post
    [Joss Wheden Bait]
    I don't understand the context here at all. Can someone explain (without spoilers, I haven't seen Avengers 2 and I'm assuming this might have something to do with that) what the hell's going on on the right side of this picture? Are people seriously stupidly overreacting to something or did Wheden actually do something bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I don't understand the context here at all. Can someone explain (without spoilers, I haven't seen Avengers 2 and I'm assuming this might have something to do with that) what the hell's going on on the right side of this picture? Are people seriously stupidly overreacting to something or did Wheden actually do something bad?
    Basically, Joss Whedon posted a few tweets that attacked Gamergate, Gamergate began attacking him, he closed his twitter account because of it.

Deleted
    nevermind this post

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Basically, Joss Whedon posted a few tweets that attacked Gamergate, Gamergate began attacking him, he closed his twitter account because of it.
    Emh, he got death threats due to Avengers 2 and "ruining" the Black widow....
    Gamergate or those opposing it had nothing to do with him deleting his twitter.
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-05-05 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Without spoiling: Black Widow (a fictional character) said something, and taken out of context feminists are having a field day with it. So basically Wheden is getting death threats for something a bunch of annoying bitches made up.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Without spoiling: Black Widow (a fictional character) said something, and taken out of context feminists are having a field day with it. So basically Wheden is getting death threats for something a bunch of annoying bitches made up.
    Wasn't it that he called Black Widow a slut, because the fictional character was fucking all men?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    More pictures, less talk: