10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Wasn't it that he called Black Widow a slut, because the fictional character was fucking all men?
    No, if you scroll up a few posts someone actually linked the video of Jeremy Renner (The actor who plays Hawkeye in The Avengers) explaining the context behind him calling Black Widow a slut. He took a lot of flak for it, but this thing with Joss Wheden is completely separated. They just both coincidentally involve Black Widow.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Wasn't it that he called Black Widow a slut, because the fictional character was fucking all men?
    The guy who plays Hawkeye made a joke that she was a slut. Somebody asked a question along the lines of "What's the deal with Black Widow? She's been associated with Hawkeye, then Captain America, Then the hulk." To which he responded "Well, she kind of sounds like a slut."
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

black widow never slept with hawkeye or cap but anytime scarjo wants to fire back she can just mention that caps a 75 year old virgin
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    black widow never slept with hawkeye or cap but anytime scarjo wants to fire back she can just mention that caps a 75 year old virgin
    That's kind of the joke. She's been in close contact with a lot of the avengers but hasn't actually slept with any of them, which makes the difference between calling a sexually active woman a slut and an off-handed joke.

Last edited by GodlyBob; 2015-05-06 at 05:36 AM.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paklaajs View Post
    Exercise be triggerin.
    "It's your responsibility to be aware of the type of people following your blog and make sure you're not posting anything that might offend or trigger them."

The Internet era at it's finest, "Everything I chose to consume must be adapted to my world view and feelings". What ever happened to just stop consuming what ever content clearly isn't for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    "It's your responsibility to be aware of the type of people following your blog and make sure you're not posting anything that might offend or trigger them."

The Internet era at it's finest, "Everything I chose to consume must be adapted to my world view and feelings". What ever happened to just stop consuming what ever content clearly isn't for you...
    If she was smart enough to stop consuming she wouldn't be fat in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    If she was smart enough to stop consuming she wouldn't be fat in the first place.
    Gave me a good chuckle... :P

Deleted
    More pictures, less chatter and quoting pictures to say random stuff without posting your own funny stuff, this is not the CHAT thread, it's a funny PICTURES thread. Thank you!
    Like really, on the last 2 pages there was more chatter than pictures. There's a thread for chatting too, take the picture, post it there and chat. Here pictures.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3y121 View Post
    Obviously she didn't update her phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Obviously she didn't update her phone.

Image Clip

Phones can do all sorts of things now. It really is a shame no one updates or notices what they can do.

10+ Year Old Account

You see Ivan, when you carry tank on head, you can shoot bigger boolets.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -