10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    "Brexit, A Still Life"

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain the Brexit thing?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Can someone explain the Brexit thing?
    Well, as you know the UK voted to exit the EU. Now, after the vote people from Scotland and Northern Ireland started saying that the majority of people there voted to remain. Scotland politicians even said they are planning another exit referendum out of the UK for them, while for Northern Ireland there's also some ideas circulating of them maybe doing something as well.

So the comic makes it seem like both these areas say "fuck you to England" and leaving, thus leaving the UK flag devoid of their stripes (as you know the UK flag is made as a combination of the composing nation flags) and reverting itself to the England flag. Meanwhile Whales remains in the UK, but as the UK's economy is dropping and unrest appearing it catches fire, and Wales catches fire as well.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-06-26 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Well, as you know the UK voted to exit the EU. Now, after the vote people from Scotland and Northern Ireland started saying that the majority of people there voted to remain. Scotland politicians even said they are planning another exit referendum out of the UK for them, while for Northern Ireland there's also some ideas circulating of them maybe doing something as well.

So the comic makes it seem like both these areas say "fuck you to England" and leaving, thus leaving the UK flag devoid of their stripes (as you know the UK flag is made as a combination of the composing nation flags) and reverting itself to the England flag. Meanwhile Whales remains in the UK, but as the UK's economy is dropping and unrest appearing it catches fire, and Wales catches fire as well.
    I thought his pentagon cartoon explained it better
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post

Wait...the UK was part of the EU? But they had their own currency and everything...
    So I'm assuming Brexit = Britain Exit?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Wait...the UK was part of the EU? But they had their own currency and everything...
    So I'm assuming Brexit = Britain Exit?
    Yes. the UK was part of the EU. It had special treaty exceptions with allowed them to keep the pound and to control immigration to a certain extent and a few others. Now 52% of the people who voted in the referendum this week wanted to leave the EU. So yes, Brexit = Britan Exiting the EU.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-06-26 at 06:39 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-27 at 02:13 PM.

No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Those country ball 'jokes' are fucking stupid as hell. And long for no other reason than being long. Thanks for making me have to scroll that much just to get past them.

The bat gif totally made up for it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...That's a lot of Polanball