Thread: Low fury dps

Deleted

Low fury dps

So i just dinged 85 and got maybe 2 heroic items but i am doing only like 7-8k dps overall.

Followed a guide that said rotation was like this:
    Heroic throw(glyphed) , colossus smash (every cd), BT , RB, BT, Slam inst, and repeat single target

I was wondering having rly high hit chance helps alot to dps? How much do i need only got like 6,9% now, so im getting the foe reaper for the hit etc.

If you have any tips pls post

This may not answer your question, but it's of far more importance to your well being as a person. A lot is two words.

For fury u want atleast 20% hit, it will take alot of reforging and gemming, but it probably will alow your meta to work (yey).
    Also, make a macro for Inner rage like this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Inner Rage
    /cancelaura Inner Rage

and use it with your slamprocs.

Just some tips, there is probably more to say.

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Elitistjerks.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you happen to check out: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warrior-Guide ???

I've only ever been a Prot Warrior... leveled as Prot, played only as prot (never even did Arms for PvP, as I have a Rogue and a Lock for PvP), when Duel Specs came out I used it to have a Survivability Spec and a Threat Spec.

Point I'm getting at, is in Cata, I'm pretty happy with my Prot spec for all occasions, so I decided to learn Fury on my 2nd spec. I used that guide I linked above and after 2 days of trying Fury I am doing about 9.5k dps in tanking gear with two 1 handed tanking weapons both enchanted with Mending (lol). I'm sure 9.5k is nothing to write home about, but considering I had never ever done fury and am gem'd and enchanted for avoidance and health, I will take it.

So yea, check out the guide...

i'm at 16% and its just starting to come together. i feel like i'm not rage starved all the time.

7-8k is pretty good for a fresh 85

Quote Originally Posted by Rigroll View Post
    For fury u want atleast 20% hit, it will take alot of reforging and gemming, but it probably will alow your meta to work (yey).
    Also, make a macro for Inner rage like this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Inner Rage
    /cancelaura Inner Rage

and use it with your slamprocs.

Just some tips, there is probably more to say.
    Could you not just add a /cast Slam! at the end of that macro?

I'm fairly geared at this point and due to lack of weapon drops I'm forced into SMF (stupid foe reaper)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%BCms/advanced

I find myself constantly rage starved and that's with waiting for over 60 rage for HS and I'm finding it's hard to keep up a consistent dps level even thou, I'm using the rotations suggested (like the OP) I think I cap out at 12k and I feel i can do better, just not sure how.

Does SMF have more issues with being rage starved then TG?

I get so frustrated some days I almost want to play my hunter instead who is able to consistently put out 15k+ on raid fights
    Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakums View Post
    Could you not just add a /cast Slam! at the end of that macro?

I'm fairly geared at this point and due to lack of weapon drops I'm forced into SMF (stupid foe reaper)

I find myself constantly rage starved and that's with waiting for over 60 rage for HS and I'm finding it's hard to keep up a consistent dps level even thou, I'm using the rotations suggested (like the OP) I think I cap out at 12k and I feel i can do better, just not sure how.

Does SMF have more issues with being rage starved then TG?

I get so frustrated some days I almost want to play my hunter instead who is able to consistently put out 15k+ on raid fights
    Mate your only at 14.36% Hit(+3 from talents i guees). Not that my stats are perfect but i put out around 13-16k on figths with movement and interupts. Anyway eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/dullemarc/simple ,as i said not perfect but i very rarely find myself ragestarved.