Warlock solo TBC heroic dungeons

I am solo'ing TBC heroic dungeons. The hp of mobs is about 4k, is there any faster way to solo the dungeon? I am killing one by one and below is my rotation:

Soul Fire
    Chaos Bolt
    Fel Flame (spam)
    if any Incinerate/Soul Fire proc, then cast it instantly.

So I only cast SF, CB on first mob. After all mobs come on me, just keep spamming FF since I got hit a lot and it increases a lot spell casting penalty. I found AE (hellfire) is not efficient and cost more downtime.

Can anyone give a good rotation for this scenario? Thanks.

Deleted
    Round up around 10 mobs at a time with fg once there hit demo+Immolation Aura+Felstorm+hellfire rinse and repeat

Ive been running MGT hc and others @lvl 80 this way and besides that i found it to be the most convinient way its fun too.

Warlock solo LK heroic dungeons. Hell, I'm farming the battered hilt between BG queues (for xmas gift of an achievement hound).

TBC heroics were soloable when we were capped at 80. At 85, all you should have to do is run through like a crazed maniac until you've picked up half the zone, go demon form, immolate aura, hellfire and felstoooooorm your way to victory.

I think you meant 25k+ hp. The elites in BC Heroics do not have 4k hp o_o
    Legionnaires in Shattered Halls have 52k

Spec Demo n Lolstorm aoe the adds?
    or spec affliction n jus chain multi-dot pull adds n dont stop til the other side.

i run setthek halls, stil farming anzu =( and i jus dot and move, dot n move all the way thru the instance, stopped a few times to heal back up with soul harvest then back again go again.

If you dont wanna single target everythin down, dont use the single target little manuverability spec?? there is 2 other tree's there to explore.

Go demo then Felstorm = insta win and btw you could had soloed TBC heroic even in Wrath so if you actually have any problem doing that now then you should quit the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    Go demo then Felstorm = insta win and btw you could had soloed TBC heroic even in Wrath so if you actually have any problem doing that now then you should quit the game lol
    Farming heroics in wrath was child's play, farming magtheridon every week since 4.0.1 hit was fun stuff and a bit more of a challange for a free 500g + loot to vendor

If you can't do heroic TBC dungeons, consider yourself a failure at life. In Wrath, many people had 25k+ in ICC 25HC gear. Now in Cataclysm, by the time you finish heroic 5-mans, you should have around 100k. You have 4x more HP and quite a bit extra damage. Warlocks might have a tiny bit of trouble. If all else fails, roll a Prot paladin. You could do it blindfolded, hand cuffed and naked.

Hellfire does little damage to yourself while killing heroic mobs rather quickly. I usually just gather a bunch of mobs up and hellfire/felstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    Farming heroics in wrath was child's play, farming magtheridon every week since 4.0.1 hit was fun stuff and a bit more of a challange for a free 500g + loot to vendor
    do you kill the 5 channelers ?

Deleted
    Im doing UP HC alone in Demo spec. It's not that hard. Just dont get careless. And if u get to many just put
    DemonForm
    SoulBurn+SoulFire(for the spell haste)
    DemonLink(or whatever the name is)
    Imo Aura
    and last but not least!
    FelStorm
    I Tell u after that, u just see heeps of dead mobs just waiting to be looted

I'm currently soloing Magtheridon every week for money (it's about 480-525g per kill) as Demonology. I've been tempted to upload a video but honestly it's pretty boring. I'd go demon, round stuff up, felstorm and laugh. Honestly I was doing it at 80 though (minus the Magtheridon part obviously). It's not a big thing.